Riverdale Football 2016

warhawks

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought #7 was starting QB at least that's what he told me son in a very explicit fashion....

He is listed as the number one but has really seen much live play. How they perform in the 7 on 7's and over the next 50 days will tell if one of them will come to the forefront as a leader and starter..

He is listed as the number one but has really seen much live play. How they perform in the 7 on 7's and over the next 50 days will tell if one of them will come to the forefront as a leader and starter..

Thank you for the info. warrior82dad! Keep it coming when you all can for us out of staters! GO WARRIORS!!!  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:

Edited by warhawks

HEY WARRIORS!! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MATCHUP IN AUGUST! I KNOW YOU GOT SOME STUDS ON THAT TEAM....BUT SO DID THE GS WARRIORS!! LOL THAT SCORE WONT LOOK LIKE A BASEBALL GAME THIS TIME..IT WILL BE THRASHED OR GET THRASHED!!

#LOP #GO OWLS!!

WOW, you seem very confident considering you will have almost new lines on both sides of the ball and with very few seniors your team is very young. I appreciate your early excitement but im afraid reality will be a hard pill  to swallow for the Owls this year..

HEY WARRIORS!! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MATCHUP IN AUGUST! I KNOW YOU GOT SOME STUDS ON THAT TEAM....BUT SO DID THE GS WARRIORS!! LOL THAT SCORE WONT LOOK LIKE A BASEBALL GAME THIS TIME..IT WILL BE THRASHED OR GET THRASHED!!

#LOP #GO OWLS!!

Best wishes to the Owls for a great season PA! GO WARRIORS #LOP

We look forward to covering the Warriors this season for unapproved website. We hope to give you all some insights on the team and players as the year go by. You can follow on twitter @OhioTennBoy and on word press at https://rutherfordcountyfootballmaxpreps.wordpress.com/

All of our articles are free unlike many of the local media pages.

Our goal is to give local players more national exposure and highlight one of the most dominate upcoming high school football regions in the country.

Its almost time to kick things off!

Edited by RCKickOffFootball

WOW, you seem very confident considering you will have almost new lines on both sides of the ball and with very few seniors your team is very young. I appreciate your early excitement but im afraid reality will be a hard pill  to swallow for the Owls this year..

YEP ITS A NEW DAY WITH NEW STUDS AND YEAH YOU GOT SOME GREAT PLAYERS AND I DONT SEE YOU AT THE TOP OF THE 6A STANDINGS EITHER. SO WE BOTH GOT A REALITY CHECK EARLY.GOOD LUCK AND HOPEFULLY MY YOUNGINS CAN GIVE THE WARRIORS A GOOD GAME!