• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Cane Ridge

2/3) Hendersonville/Hillsboro

4/5) Beech/Gallatin

6) Station Camp

7) Hunter's Lane

8) Glencliff

I believe Cane Ridge returns too much and leads the way. I believe 2-3 is a toss up as is 4-5.

That being said, it's a lot of 15-18 yr old kids and nobody really knows.

1 Cane Ridge

2 Hillsboro

3/4 Hendersonville/Gallatin

5/6 Beech/SC

7/8 Glencliff/HL

Roster wise and with returning starters you have to put CR and Hillsboro at the top. Hville has a lot of potential but some question marks. Gallatin has Mason but a really tough non region schedule. They are good enough to win it if they stay healthy and they play well up front. SC's QB is really good and they have a lot of weapons but can they keep him upright enough to win. Beech is good at QB and TB but what about the defense? HL and Glencliff bring up the rear. With the heat index over 100 next couple of days Hville will probably be inside in the afternoon so probably will not see practice again until next Monday. Saw about an hour yesterday. Hard to tell anything in shells.

I hear Small is now a backup at his new school. 2 way starter now looking at limited playing time. We need more recruiting services, exposure camps, etc. to make parents believe every kid is a big time D-1 prospect. Good kid, I hope the best for him.

Where did he go?

I hear Small is now a backup at his new school. 2 way starter now looking at limited playing time. We need more recruiting services, exposure camps, etc. to make parents believe every kid is a big time D-1 prospect. Good kid, I hope the best for him.

Small is starting OLB and is back up at H-Back for Roswell High School. And you should check out www.i-dareu.net