WK 7- Dresden's homecoming vs Trenton-Peabody

Guest hevyrevy1611

If you take a look at our home schedule, there really weren't a lot of options for homecoming other than Trenton & possibly Lake County but they felt like the 2nd home game of the season was too early. The date wasn't chosen based on the team we were playing. That being said, I haven't seen a team more focused since getting beat by Trenton in the playoffs last year. No doubt our boys will be ready! Go Lions!!

Edited by dtownfan364

I would not sleep on the Tide !! Would not surprise me one bit if the escape with a win. I going be keeping a close eye on this one. Hope scores will be updated regularly for this game Friday night

Heard WCMT say last night they will be broadcasting this game Friday night. Should be 101.3 but could be another one of the channels. Thunderbolt Broadcasting.com

Guest hevyrevy1611

The app that Thunderbolt Broadcasting has is pretty easy to use. Even if the specific game a person is interested in isn't being covered full-time that night, they do break-in updates & live feeds on the other area games. They do a pretty good job. Still it'd be nice if Dresden had our own dedicated in-house broadcast team & commentators to cover all our sports events year round. Doesn't hurt to dream. Plus.. having a band would be nice too. All our comparative sized small town schools (bigger 1A & smaller 2A) have a band, some are very good too. But no, not Dresden. This stinks imho. Then there's the issue of where profits of stadium proceeds goes. And then... oh well, never mind. Just play hard Lions doing your best regardless of all this other stuff. Golden Tide will be your best test so far, and they seriously wanna win. Be ready team. Gonna be fun to watch this one!

I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong but I think Dresden will win big, they returned way too much talent and are on one heck of a roll right now. The only thing that might keep this game close early will be homecoming, it may distract Dresden for a little while but I think they pull away in the second half

Tend to agree with this whole post. I really think the revenge factor from last years playoffs will motivate the Lions more than Trenton being HC game. If we come out flat and get behind or shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties Trenton can leave with the W. Should be a fun game to watch, or listen to. Hope to meet you guys soon. Would love to see our QB's battle.

I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong but I think Dresden will win big, they returned way too much talent and are on one heck of a roll right now. The only thing that might keep this game close early will be homecoming, it may distract Dresden for a little while but I think they pull away in the second half

Blowouts will only come back to haunt you in the playoffs if you meet this team again. that goes for both teams