AP Class 1A Top 10 Oct 17 2016

Southtowner

cmon Lou holtz lol

Have you seen them play??I have and i have seen us play.If we were more consistent then I would say a toss up.THEY ARE CONSISTENT!I am telling you and you know I'm not throwing bull we HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP and play well every night from here out!They can match our speed and have a couple more as fast or faster.Their line play is not as good as ours WHEN WE PLAY WELL.Our D-line is better and our LBs are close,our secondary is not!Running game very close,QB play toss up.Their speed at WR is hard to stay with when they are healthy.

Have you seen them play??I have and i have seen us play.If we were more consistent then I would say a toss up.THEY ARE CONSISTENT!I am telling you and you know I'm not throwing bull we HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP and play well every night from here out!They can match our speed and have a couple more as fast or faster.Their line play is not as good as ours WHEN WE PLAY WELL.Our D-line is better and our LBs are close,our secondary is not!Running game very close,QB play toss up.Their speed at WR is hard to stay with when they are healthy.

yep I have seen them. That's why I said Lou holtz. Lol

Guest hevyrevy1611

1. Dresden

2.-10,everyone else

:D that'll be nice if it winds up this way. How? By every game this year being a mercy-rule win for Lions (or close to it), even against the other top teams in playoffs. And maybe IF this wild, delusional, crazy dream happens (hey. It's possible! The impossible & unlikely just happened Friday night, right?), then even the naysayers & doubters & "haters" would have to admit Dresden fielded an amazing team this year (even if they do so begrudgingly). Hot diggedy dog... I crazy enuf to say this here Dresden team may be one of the best football teams in 1A ever. Yep. :D Fanatical rant now over.