Riverside host Waverly for Region Title

vandyfan1

You nailed it we are not very good !

key word there was Maybe. Everyone does these assumptions on who is better than who. When last year waverly and Aville felt the sting of that. TCA is not that good this year. But don't let them get clicking because they do have talent. Intense was letting Lacesout know dont fall in that trap of short changing teams.

key word there was Maybe. Everyone does these assumptions on who is better than who. When last year waverly and Aville felt the sting of that. TCA is not that good this year. But don't let them get clicking because they do have talent. Intense was letting Lacesout know dont fall in that trap of short changing teams.

Yes very disappointed in the outcome of last years game!! Jc never gave up we was up by over 20 points I believe they made good adjustments we didnt

with the way mckenzie played adamsville and riverside and the way TCA played those two teams i would have them put them above TCA. JCS lost handily to Adams also. JMO

Ok Einstein. Let me explain it to you. Nobody at JC or TCA really thinks they are going to go to the semis so let's get that out on the table. Your comment about McKenzie playing Aville close doesn't make sense. TCA and JC beat McKenzie AFTER Aville beat McKenzie. TCA has made some nice improvements since they played Aville and so has JC. Both teams beat McKenzie worse than Aville. Does that mean they are better than Aville? Absolutely not but there is no way to argue that McK is better than both TCA and JC. I would give you the argument that McK had a bad game against one of those teams but not twice. TCA and JC are going to be a very dangerous draw in the playoffs. Both teams could easily lose their first game but they could also win two or three if they get hot. Both have enough talent but are just too young to be consistent.