Riverside host Waverly for Region Title

vandyfan1

Your right waverly did come out flat. Riverside did have their chances without smith n exposed some stuff. Mckenzie will b a very tough choice for them to play. Very interesting how things will play out.

I say this with respect Mckenzie doesn't have anything that we haven't faced. It's not going to be a easy game by no means but Waverly will be up for the challenge. Glad we get the opportunity to play anybody in the playoffs and will be until the last snap it's my kids senior yr. good luck riverside in the playoffs

I say this with respect Mckenzie doesn't have anything that we haven't faced. It's not going to be a easy game by no means but Waverly will be up for the challenge. Glad we get the opportunity to play anybody in the playoffs and will be until the last snap it's my kids senior yr. good luck riverside in the playoffs

Didn't know that you had one playing...congrats to you, him, and the fine team that he's a part of. Nothing in life is certain, but Waverly has the potential to play after the turkey meets his maker.

I don't really think anything was exposed. I think we were flat after th week off

After reading my post last night I realized I didn't give respect where it is due. Waverly is a very talented team. Skill position players are very good n defense fast n physical. Not trying to b negative just expected ur defense to b a lot more w all the talk on here. Yes u did hold us to 7 points n that counts for something but rhs had three scoring chances that came away w nothing to show for. Again that says something about the way the Tigers rose up when they had to but surprised bout the way rhs moved the ball w pretty much a make shift offense structured through the week w a second string qb. Please don't get me wrong not saying rhs should've won. Waverly very talented n deserve the region title