Riverside host Waverly for Region Title

vandyfan1

Ok Einstein. Let me explain it to you. Nobody at JC or TCA really thinks they are going to go to the semis so let's get that out on the table. Your comment about McKenzie playing Aville close doesn't make sense. TCA and JC beat McKenzie AFTER Aville beat McKenzie. TCA has made some nice improvements since they played Aville and so has JC. Both teams beat McKenzie worse than Aville. Does that mean they are better than Aville? Absolutely not but there is no way to argue that McK is better than both TCA and JC. I would give you the argument that McK had a bad game against one of those teams but not twice. TCA and JC are going to be a very dangerous draw in the playoffs. Both teams could easily lose their first game but they could also win two or three if they get hot. Both have enough talent but are just too young to be consistent.

einstein I'm not! Prob more of a poindexter. Your prob right. Y'all are way more awesome than McKenzie.

einstein I'm not! Prob more of a poindexter. Your prob right. Y'all are way more awesome than McKenzie.

typical poindexter answer. I guess JC was way more awesome than y'all last year then. Since I remember it being asked if y'all were going to have to go to Adamsville for the quarter finals last year. You said McKenzie was the better team out of the 2-4. Intense is saying he does not think so. Not more awesome or anything like that.

Redrage you know how it is when you start believing everything that is said about you. 2nd round last year? Also I think y'all being 10-0 for the first time might be a dangerous thing for y'all. Can y'all handle the hype this year

oh I know how it is ! I lived it ! Not a good taste ! This is a deferent team this season! No me guys this go around ! Not stat happy , not concerend about touches and not about poll's ! Just one game at a time !

oh I know how it is ! I lived it ! Not a good taste ! This is a deferent team this season! No me guys this go around ! Not stat happy , not concerend about touches and not about poll's ! Just one game at a time !

that's good because I want at least someone from region 6 to be there in the end

that's good because I want at least someone from region 6 to be there in the end

Same here! Look , I admit I was over zealous last season ! It was my sons last year and yes we had a good team and set a lofty goal ! After falling short and seeing his devestation it was tough ! He never over looked yall , but some of is did ( me included ) ! New year new focus ! I'm just an old has been who loves his school to the core ! Good luck to TCA the rest of the season! Edited by Redrage1990

Same here! Look , I admit I was over zealous last season ! It was my sons last year and yes we had a good team and set a lofty goal ! After falling short and seeing his devestation it was tough ! He never over looked yall , but some of is did ( me included ) ! New year new focus ! I'm just an old has been who loves his school to the core ! Good luck to TCA the rest of the season!

thanks brother and good luck to y'all. Unless we meet up again.

If Riverside beats Waverly, they could have to host McKenzie. If Riverside loses to Waverly, they will probably have to travel to one of the privates. Which is the best case scenario for the Panthers?

If riverside beats waverly they are rewarded with mckenzie coming back to town. If riverside loses they will travel

To the winner of jcs and tca. Both teams beat mckenzie in regular season. Either way it will not be easy.

If riverside beats waverly they are rewarded with mckenzie coming back to town. If riverside loses they will travel

To the winner of jcs and tca. Both teams beat mckenzie in regular season. Either way it will not be easy.

I'm pulling for Riverside since we played them but I think Waverly would beat them if Riverside's qb was playing, without him Waverly will have the clock running before the fourth qtr