Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co

tnchad1980

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge
    • Campbell Co.

Oak Ridge is gonna get killed on the lines.So it comes down to what gameplan do we go with.If Oak Ridge runs the same things they have most of year it will be ugly.CC dont have a lot of speed at QB or RB but they are hard to bring down and the way we tackle that is not good.Really hope to see a wildcat team that plays with heart and fire.Go Cats

Is it possible to put in a Wildcat offense on a short week? How about a couple plays? Would they even work knowing Tee is going to run the ball.

RWR

Tee can pass better than the QB we have playing for us. Honestly, he probably should've been our QB all along like Jahuan Jennings was for Blackman. He still could've been a WR in college like Jennings is now. I will go out on a limb and say he is the best QB we have on our team by FAR. With that said, I do like Stewart, so that isn't a knock against him.

Edited by SweetScience

Oak ridges destiny is in there own hands,you win =number 1 seed you get 2 playoff games at home..you lose you drop to third and on the rd..Farragutts district championship depends on the cougars ...CC really has nothing much to gain or lose except the difference between a 2 or 3 seed..one thing is for sure I guarantee farragut coaches and fans will be tuned in come thursday night,and all the pressure is on oak ridge..

Oak ridges destiny is in there own hands,you win =number 1 seed you get 2 playoff games at home..you lose you drop to third and on the rd..Farragutts district championship depends on the cougars ...CC really has nothing much to gain or lose except the difference between a 2 or 3 seed..one thing is for sure I guarantee farragut coaches and fans will be tuned in come thursday night,and all the pressure is on oak ridge..

Actually Hog, the pressure is on you for making that 49-7 running clock in the 3rd quarter prediction  :popcorneater:  :flower:

Edited by SweetScience

Lol.lol my bad I just couldn't help myself,I know how you and half the ridge fan base get down on yourselves after a lose,and usually by Monday you all are winning state again..lol.lol there will be no running clock should be a good game but it's CC time to make some history and the ridge too step aside and just reflect on the good ol days.

Lol willie,on a side note I think the Farragut booster club is providing our pre-game meal,,steak and lobster ..heard y'all were having hotdogs after last week's performance. And not the beef ones either the cheap red ones made out of chickin dixx and left over parts...just what I heard!!!!

Edited by hogdogger

Lol.lol my bad I just couldn't help myself,I know how you and half the ridge fan base get down on yourselves after a lose,and usually by Monday you all are winning state again..lol.lol there will be no running clock should be a good game but it's CC time to make some history and the ridge too step aside and just reflect on the good ol days.

LOL I hear ya