Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

if you seriously think Oakland or whitehaven would beat BA or MBA your delusional. And you have MBA under Memphis east hahahahaha. And Lausanne over alcoa. Wake up man come on. And Farragut and Maryville over MBA 😂😂😂. Dude this is the dumbest thing ever

You know something. There is a way to talk to people that isn't condescending or degrading if and when you don't agree with their views. To call my views the dumbest thing ever, just beause you don't agree is just plain rude.

I don't really care if you agree however, but your dogma, and the dogma that comes from most D2 fans is just arrogant. Your rationalizatins, line of thinking, base arguments have no validity to them. They are all just opinions.

There is only one way to find out who would beat who, and that is play the games. Otherwise, all you and I have done is create a list of teams. You placing BA first is just as ludicrousas as me placing Whitehaven first. Neither one of us knows. So, if we are dealing with IFL. Why do you have to be so condescending to views that don't agree with yours?

Where on earth does all of this arrogance come from?

How dare I think Whitehaven is better then BA!

Really. Now, my idea is dumb?

If you were GOD, and if what you said were gospel, then maybe I would be concerned. But, you're not GOD. You're just a man who thinks more highly of D2 programs then I do. Just because I don't agree, doesn't make my line of thinking dumb. It's just DIFFERENT then yours.

Let's get this out of the way. I do not care about what has happened in the past concerning D2 programs and D1 programs. None of that is relevant with the teams that played this year.

You say BA.

I say Whitehaven.

I didn't call your list dumb. So, why does mine have to be dumb?

What? You are the All wise All knowing GOD now?

I didn't think so. Don't be so arrogant when all you have is your opinion.

kwc

Edited by kwc

Whitehaven has no pass game and won bc of 2 plays last night. BA and MBA would blow them out and it wouldn't be close. It's not hard to beat a team that also has no pass game and runs a wing t(Oakland). If they played a team that has the the athletes or Line to run the ball right at them with them spread out they wouldn't win. It's that simple. MBA has a good enough oline and is multiple enough from under center to run the ball right at them with one of best rbs in country and 2 very good WRs.

It's your opinion. Not fact. This is IFL at it's best.

Whitehaven has no pass game and won bc of 2 plays last night. BA and MBA would blow them out and it wouldn't be close. It's not hard to beat a team that also has no pass game and runs a wing t(Oakland). If they played a team that has the the athletes or Line to run the ball right at them with them spread out they wouldn't win. It's that simple. MBA has a good enough oline and is multiple enough from under center to run the ball right at them with one of best rbs in country and 2 very good WRs.

MBA and BA may or may not be better than Whitehaven. I can promise you one thing. No way it is a rout either way. Whitehaven's defense impressed me.

You know something. There is a way to talk to people that isn't condescending or degrading if and when you don't agree with their views. To call my views the dumbest thing ever, just beause you don't agree is just plain rude.

I don't really care if you agree however, but your dogma, and the dogma that comes from most D2 fans is just arrogant. Your rationalizatins, line of thinking, base arguments have no validity to them. They are all just opinions.

There is only one way to find out who would beat who, and that is play the games. Otherwise, all you and I have done is create a list of teams. You placing BA first is just as ludicrousas as me placing Whitehaven first. Neither one of us knows. So, if we are dealing with IFL. Why do you have to be so condescending to views that don't agree with yours?

Where on earth does all of this arrogance come from?

How dare I think Whitehaven is better then BA!

Really. Now, my idea is dumb?

If you were GOD, and if what you said were gospel, then maybe I would be concerned. But, you're not GOD. You're just a man who thinks more highly of D2 programs then I do. Just because I don't agree, doesn't make my line of thinking dumb. It's just DIFFERENT then yours.

Let's get this out of the way. I do not care about what has happened in the past concerning D2 programs and D1 programs. None of that is relevant with the teams that played this year.

You say BA.

I say Whitehaven.

I didn't call your list dumb. So, why does mine have to be dumb?

What? You are the All wise All knowing GOD now?

I didn't think so. Don't be so arrogant when all you have is your opinion.

kwc

your feelings hurt buddy lol. You had Memphis east above MBA, that is enough alone right there to show how foolish your list is. Also whitehaven is a great team with a great coach so I'm not knocking whitehaven at all bc they proved they were best 6A team last night. Edited by zoneread56

Guys , don't get too excited about Zone Read. He is the local BA idiot and thinks he is a  source for local football. I bet he never played a down of ball, probably played the clarinet in the band . Unemployed and supported by his wife. Pay no attention to his ignorant posts. He does not speak for any of the BA community. Most every team has one, just not at that level of sheer ignorance. 

Talk to your coach. Two of us DII schools(Ensworth and BA, that i know of) have offered "Da Haven" thousands of dollars to play. Let's find out!!

You know, it's dangerous and reckless to get on a message board and start throwing out insinuations and allegations about scheduling games.

However, I feel confident in saying this. If Whitehaven is going to play any D2 school. I know Whitehaven is going to want a home/home contract where the D2 school comes to Whitehaven's field the first year of the contract. Then Whitehaven will travel to them the next year.

I'm pretty sure if a game is set up those will probably be basic items required to get the deal done.

Lol, like Whitehaven is dodging a D2 school.

Edited by kwc

MARIVUL GOT TO EAT THEIR WHEATIES FOR THEIR NEXT UPCOMING SCHEDULE.

PA wif moore reeternin' starturs thain eye cain reemimburr fer a GQ teem, Mairvul iz lookin' forewerd two playin' dem Als.....Ennyways me and momma ere now goin' baick two sum ov our oldur trix....Cold clumpee buttermilk and crumbled upp cornbraid fer our boys durin' winnur werkouts.....

Pee Ess....Me and Honz and Fronz ere gliad two see ewe slowin' down onn tha "ovurhashtaggin".... :popcorneater:

You know, it's dangerous and reckless to get on a message board and start throwing out insinuations and allegations about scheduling games.

However, I feel confident in saying this. If Whitehaven is going to play any D2 school. I know Whitehaven is going to want a home/home contract where the D2 school comes to Whitehaven's field the first year of the contract. Then Whitehaven will travel to them the next year.

I'm pretty sure if a game is set up those will probably be basic items required to get the deal done.

Lol, like Whitehaven is dodging a D2 school.

I do respect your opinion, because the series are usually home/home. I can tell you, as the one that made the call, the money was significant and involved us coming to Memphis the first year. It also involved us trying to find 2 other teams to play back to back games at either The Liberty Bowl or Vanderbilt. If we could not make it work with two other teams, we would return to Whitehaven for the second year as well. I'm not on here to debate who is better than who, just simply using every avenue to get games since all local teams flee.

The entire reason their is a D2 is because publics got tired of losing to privates. There are only two teams who could even keep it close with BA, MBA and Ensworth in public ball. That is Oakland and Whitehaven. Maryville might hang around because of great coaching but would fall as well.

Until you 6A and 5A giants stop dodging D2-Large schools you're argument about them not being the best holds little water. Ingive credit to Rhea County, a 5A power who got mercy ruled by average D2AA Baylor this year. Rhea should have beat farragut (who won 5A) while Baylor got beat by 35 by BA twice.

I know for a fact these large D2 schools would play you. Heck BA has only had 9 games the last two years while playing out of state teams because no one wants to play them.

BA is the best team in the state this year. That being said Whitehaven and Oakland would still present solid games for them and MBA no doubt.

Farragut, Independence, Memphis East, etc would have no shot. It's an entirely different level. Everyone knows it. Few want to admit it. Instead they avoid playing them so they can blind argue they would win in the IFL.

Pick up the phone and schedule a D2 power. I promise they are itching at the thought. After two years of playing you will most certainly drop so you can go back to the IFL instead of real life losing to a D2 power.

PA wif moore reeternin' starturs thain eye cain reemimburr fer a GQ teem, Mairvul iz lookin' forewerd two playin' dem Als.....Ennyways me and momma ere now goin' baick two sum ov our oldur trix....Cold clumpee buttermilk and crumbled upp cornbraid fer our boys durin' winnur werkouts.....

Pee Ess....Me and Honz and Fronz ere gliad two see ewe slowin' down onn tha "ovurhashtaggin".... :popcorneater:

Has Maryville 2017 schedule been released?