Who will be most interested in the Dresden job

ralpher

Suprised no-one mentioned Morris out of Mayfield. He supposedly considered McCracken job, but decided to stay home at Mayfield. I hear he has enough time in he can retire, but in Kentucky you can't retire, and start a new retirement they won't let you double dip. If he where offered a job in Tennessee then he could start drawing retirement, and start another since its a different state. I've heard it said that he will probably never coach another team in kentucky, but if a Tennessee team called people think he would.

That's very interesting, I was not aware of those circumstances. I think if Morris left Mayfield though (at least for a school in TN) it would be at least a 2 or 3A school. Years back when South Gibson was opening I suggested Morris as a guy they should go after for HC. Both Morris' in the same region would have been fun to watch.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he may have shouldn't went there for a ring. They got the worst beating they have had since 09 last year in the semis. The team they had last year was supposed to be a lock, and was a senior heavy group. The Louisville private school that beat them was very young with a lot of sophomore stars. No way Mayfield wins 2a this year, and probably not for a few years with the 2 Louisville privates lurking. Next alignment will help Mayfield as those other 2 schools will most likely be 3a, that is unless the powers that be find a way to keep those 2 in 2a like they did in the last alignment as those are 3a schools, but the rules conveniently changed during the last alignment process, which helped them stay in 2a.

Edited by Manowar

• CoachT changed the title to Who will be most interested in the Dresden job