State tournament updates and results

Bump11

same as duals and regions. Just trying to keep any big updates all together. Feel free to use the individual threads to still talk picks. Use this for big results aka upsets or crazy matches, injuries (fingers crossed there are none), any changes to brackets due to illness or missing weight or anything else. 

Good luck to everyone competing tomorrow. Let’s make it a good one!

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

Jacob missed weight and Cotton got Disqualified last week for biting a kid from my understanding 

Missing weight at state should never happen. Looks like a few did and that's just having no self control, no excuse for that one and a big lesson learned!  Filaroski over Rawlinson isn't  surprise at all, that was a weak weight for Region 4 for the most part. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Missing weight at state should never happen. Looks like a few did and that's just having no self control, no excuse for that one and a big lesson learned!  Filaroski over Rawlinson isn't  surprise at all, that was a weak weight for Region 4 for the most part. 

I agree, missing weight at state is terrible and I’m not sure about the Cotton situation but he was a senior. I hate that for him

• Upvote 1