National Team Lineup

KingGreene

2 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

well, sorry but he has won at 2 schools at a much higher rate then they have historically, but nah he isnt a good coach, hahahaha wow you really need to look at some good coaches! I mean Nick Saban wasnt Nick Saban at Michigan State or Toledo, he had to go to LSU and have all their resources to win it all, but I am sure you would have said Saban sucks as a coach when he was at Michigan State.  Saban was .592 at Mich State while historically State is .599, Leach was .661 at Texas Tech historically they are  .557 at terrible Wash State .500 historically they are .489. Leach is a great coach, would love to see him where they actually have winning programs, obviously you need to stick with I am thinking Alcoa high school football because you dont know a thing about college football!

I know enough, his handling of certain things in particular throwing a concussed player in a wood shed during practice in the TX heat was dead wrong. He's lucky he wasn't sued to death over that stunt and one of the multiple reasons no top flight programs have hired him.

That said, me and Alcoa football will never be associated with one another. I'll pull for them quite a bit but make no mistake about it where I feel their place is when it comes to TSSAA high school football, 2nd to Maryville. 

10 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I know enough, his handling of certain things in particular throwing a concussed player in a wood shed during practice in the TX heat was dead wrong. He's lucky he wasn't sued to death over that stunt and one of the multiple reasons no top flight programs have hired him.

That said, me and Alcoa football will never be associated with one another. I'll pull for them quite a bit but make no mistake about it where I feel their place is when it comes to TSSAA high school football, 2nd to Maryville. 

well you dont know enough, maybe you actually should read something about that concussion case instead of taking your friend ESPN and Craig James side, there are plenty of stories about what really happened and I know to this day that Texas Tech is kicking themselves for getting rid of him instead of Craig's son the problem child!  So maybe you actually need to know something before spouting off about something you obviously have no idea about, and yes Maryville and Alcoa are great at football, you might want to stick with that type of football instead of the college game! Also UT would have hired him if not for a bunch of DA's up there running the place, he should have been the first choice of Currie instead of Schiano and if Currie wasnt an idiot he would be their coach right now! So yes other programs even top flight programs would hire him, but he also will tell them that he isnt a cliche machine like Butch Jones was and he isnt going to handle the media with kids gloves either and some schools are afraid of that since (as your lack of knowledge about the texas tech case) shows local media can absolutely kill a school, I am happy to have Pruitt but he is unproven and I would much rather have had Leach, especially with the athletes that go to UT!

8 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

well you dont know enough, maybe you actually should read something about that concussion case instead of taking your friend ESPN and Craig James side, there are plenty of stories about what really happened and I know to this day that Texas Tech is kicking themselves for getting rid of him instead of Craig's son the problem child!  So maybe you actually need to know something before spouting off about something you obviously have no idea about, and yes Maryville and Alcoa are great at football, you might want to stick with that type of football instead of the college game! Also UT would have hired him if not for a bunch of DA's up there running the place, he should have been the first choice of Currie instead of Schiano and if Currie wasnt an idiot he would be their coach right now! So yes other programs even top flight programs would hire him, but he also will tell them that he isnt a cliche machine like Butch Jones was and he isnt going to handle the media with kids gloves either and some schools are afraid of that since (as your lack of knowledge about the texas tech case) shows local media can absolutely kill a school, I am happy to have Pruitt but he is unproven and I would much rather have had Leach, especially with the athletes that go to UT!

Sure buddy, whatever you say. BTW - this is a wrestling thread, I would suggest taking your "college football wisdom" somewhere it might be useful.