SCIENCE HILL VS GREENEVILLE

JRTOPPERS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's a good game. I think if the Toppers can score 3 times they have a chance. The key is finishing the drive. They moved the ball well in their scrimmages but tended to bog down, (probably because they were running a very limited offense).

Defense has been pretty good, but they tend to open themselves up to big plays. If they can keep the big plays from happening they should be able to play with anyone.

From what I understand Greeneville is bringing back 80 to 90% of their state championship team from a year ago. I'm thinkin it is gonna take a maximum effort from SH to pull this out with a win. If SH doesn't shoot there selves in the foot with stupid penalties, they win by 2 or 3 points.

From what I understand Greeneville is bringing back 80 to 90% of their state championship team from a year ago. I'm thinkin it is gonna take a maximum effort from SH to pull this out with a win. If SH doesn't shoot there selves in the foot with stupid penalties, they win by 2 or 3 points.

starting lineup from championship game:

http://www.tssaa.org/2010Champions/StateFootball/4ARosters.pdf

If not at the DB game, I would drive to see this match up. Should be a great game. I've seen both up close and personal, albeit in a scrimmage format, not a game format. Both are very strong and physical up front, both have great athletes on the edge and can do damage from anywhere on the field. I thnk that Greeneville is the known factor here, I would have to lean their way on a guess as to who might win, just because they have played at level in the past. Stacy clearly has JC headed in the right direction. They were a physical team last week at the jamboree, at least for two series. But until JC does it consistently (which very well might happen this year) I have to favor the Greene.

I am excited for you guys that get to watch this one, ought to be a great game and a great atmosphere to kickoff 2011 H.S. Football in East Tennessee. Congrats to both programs for agreeing to the matchup. This is good. Good luck to both teams, can't wait to hear all about it!

i said it before give Carter a couple years and their will be a power house in east tn .Science Hill like it or not will be a power house.i think Carter is good person and a good coach myself i've talked to him only a couple times.when i found out he talked to my son about playing at the next level,the good things and bad and told him that he thought my he made a good choice where he was going.here is the funny thing about this my son played for another school.enough of this i pick SCIENCE HILL in a battle.

i said it before give Carter a couple years and their will be a power house in east tn .Science Hill like it or not will be a power house.i think Carter is good person and a good coach myself i've talked to him only a couple times.when i found out he talked to my son about playing at the next level,the good things and bad and told him that he thought my he made a good choice where he was going.here is the funny thing about this my son played for another school.enough of this i pick SCIENCE HILL in a battle.

I agree. I think Science Hill becomes a real power in a few years. There is just too much talent in that town not to become a dominant team. In addition, they obviously have a lot of resources there and finally have a great coaching staff, so it is only a matter of time before they do great things in my opinion.

As for this game, I pick Greeneville in a close one. I think Greeneville returns too much talent and experience, and I expect Greeneville’s run defense and kicking game to be the difference. I expect it to be a very good game, and I fully understand that Science Hill is very capable of winning this game.

I agree. I think Science Hill becomes a real power in a few years. There is just too much talent in that town not to become a dominant team. In addition, they obviously have a lot of resources there and finally have a great coaching staff, so it is only a matter of time before they do great things in my opinion.

As for this game, I pick Greeneville in a close one. I think Greeneville returns too much talent and experience, and I expect Greeneville’s run defense and kicking game to be the difference. I expect it to be a very good game, and I fully understand that Science Hill is very capable of winning this game.

i agree also i think this will the best game to watch friday night.

I've heard alot of good things from science hill this year but even though there on the right track I still believe gville takes this one. The devils offense hasn't done much so far but that defense is still too much for the hilltoppers. The other factor in this game is that gvilles linemen are more physical than the hills. So I believe it will be a tough, hard fought game but in the end the devils are too much for science hill

My predicition... Gville 24, SH 7

I've heard alot of good things from science hill this year but even though there on the right track I still believe gville takes this one. The devils offense hasn't done much so far but that defense is still too much for the hilltoppers. The other factor in this game is that gvilles linemen are more physical than the hills. So I believe it will be a tough, hard fought game but in the end the devils are too much for science hill

My predicition... Gville 24, SH 7

after watching Science Hill the past 2 seasons.i really don't understand why their OL-DL wasn't more physical i thought they lost some games because of that.thats were the games are won at if CARTER fixes that they will tough.