South Pittsburg against Sequatchie County

Roy Dillard

that "Hustler" newspaper that captainhook99 bought shows how to do that.

Let me ask you another question. How much air is supposed to be in Griders footballs? I was listening when those kickers were kicking the other night and it sounded like Grider did not have enough air in his balls. I garuntee you he needs to have those managers put some more air in his footballs so those kickers can kick them further. You think im joking but im not.

Old Pirate is a rite glad this fued has been rekindled. The Pirates need to get to work next week and get better cause rumor is them there Purple clad Indians is figuring theys will ambush them a ship full of Pirates. :popcorneater:

The Pirates need to get to work and get better???? How much do you want to win by?? Dont get me wrong, a team can get complacent but come on. The only time this game will be close is at kick off.

Don't forget, they are bringing that back that did a laser timed 3.0 40, or whatever it was. "Omniscience" will have to refresh my memory.

If you and others disagree with his time you need to take it up with UTC's coaching staff, if not, or if you don't want to contact them about it stop whining about it.

Jeremy Fain I think was his name and supposibly ran a 4.39 I believe if my memory is correct. I think the pirates come out fired up and ready. Of course Sequatchie will come out ready to play because all they will hear this week is South Pitt this South Pitt that. They better be ready. Sp will have to come out firing on all cylinders and set the tone early. We should be just fine if we play our game.

His name is Jerry Fain Powerp. Speed doesn't matter if there is no hole to run through. Good luck Indians!

Let me ask you another question. How much air is supposed to be in Griders footballs? I was listening when those kickers were kicking the other night and it sounded like Grider did not have enough air in his balls. I garuntee you he needs to have those managers put some more air in his footballs so those kickers can kick them further. You think im joking but im not.

The officials are supposed to examine the game balls before and during the game. Its part of what the get paid the big money for. :lol:

Jeremy Fain I think was his name and supposibly ran a 4.39 I believe if my memory is correct. I think the pirates come out fired up and ready. Of course Sequatchie will come out ready to play because all they will hear this week is South Pitt this South Pitt that. They better be ready. Sp will have to come out firing on all cylinders and set the tone early. We should be just fine if we play our game.

Powerp, I looked in my Murphy Fair book and this boys name is Jerry Fain. He is 5'11 185lbs. This boy rushed for 1,250 yards last year. This Fain boy made the all district team and was second team all area. I garuntee you Grider better make our boys wear ankle weights this week so we wil be able to catch this boy. These Sequatchie boys also have some big ole boys that can nock a hole. This Timmy Austin boy is 6'2 280lbs. My book says he is the strongest boy on the team. Let me ask you a question Indian. How much can this Timmy boy lift on the military bench press? I might wonder on the visitor side before the game and bring my Murphy Fair book over and share a red bull and fudge round with you Indian. We can take a look in my Murphy Fair book about this game.