TCA, Where You At?

thetruth2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a group of fans that were so loud and proud, things sure have gotten quite! I sure hope Adamsville can get to the big show and salvage some dignity. I kid, I kid, Mt. Pleasant, ya'll can do this, give them all you got!!!!

What's your point?

Congrats to Adamsville good luck in the playoffs the rest of the way

TCA has a proud program. Their kids and coaches compete hard, their fans are great in the way they support the team, and both show other programs respect. The new alignment seperates TCA and Scotts Hill into different regions, yet we had them back on our schedule within minutes for these reasons... you should take lessons... when I see TCAIntense or Reitzfan on a topic header, I instantly know them as Lion fans...when I see thetruth2008, I think TROLL.

For a group of fans that were so loud and proud, things sure have gotten quite! I sure hope Adamsville can get to the big show and salvage some dignity. I kid, I kid, Mt. Pleasant, ya'll can do this, give them all you got!!!!

We are still loud and proud. We said at the end of last year the only team we feared that could get in our way to the Gold Ball was Trenton Peabody. That proved to be true. I will be shocked if they don't bring the gold ball home. This Senior group built the foundation for our great program. Starting a thread like this is classless! Not sure where you are from? If it's Mt Pleasant, let me assure you next Friday will be your Seniors last game. Adamsville is probably secretly preparing for Trenton Peabody and I don't blame them. 10 years ago nobody knew about TCA because we were the doormat but in '10 we made it to Cookeville, '13 made it to the semis and were ranked #1 most of the year in '14. We have the all time leading passer in TN history. Yes, we are proud and the foundation is there. Trousdale had to start somewhere and look at them now. We are here and will be back for more in '15. '15 will be different but we will be solid and will compete for district championship and make a run again! Go troll somewhere else!

TCA has a proud program. Their kids and coaches compete hard, their fans are great in the way they support the team, and both show other programs respect. The new alignment seperates TCA and Scotts Hill into different regions, yet we had them back on our schedule within minutes for these reasons... you should take lessons... when I see TCAIntense or Reitzfan on a topic header, I instantly know them as Lion fans...when I see thetruth2008, I think TROLL.

Take lessons in what? I know you're not questioning Forrest's scheduling tactics. You're being ignorant if that's the case.

We are still loud and proud. We said at the end of last year the only team we feared that could get in our way to the Gold Ball was Trenton Peabody. That proved to be true. I will be shocked if they don't bring the gold ball home. This Senior group built the foundation for our great program. Starting a thread like this is classless! Not sure where you are from? If it's Mt Pleasant, let me assure you next Friday will be your Seniors last game. Adamsville is probably secretly preparing for Trenton Peabody and I don't blame them. 10 years ago nobody knew about TCA because we were the doormat but in '10 we made it to Cookeville, '13 made it to the semis and were ranked #1 most of the year in '14. We have the all time leading passer in TN history. Yes, we are proud and the foundation is there. Trousdale had to start somewhere and look at them now. We are here and will be back for more in '15. '15 will be different but we will be solid and will compete for district championship and make a run again! Go troll somewhere else!

Nah, I'll troll here, it's much more fun. The only thing better than seeing overconfident, loud-mouth teams getting beat, is seeing overconfident, loud-mouth, West TN private schools getting beat. And a little FYI, you have about 40 more years of winning to do to before being mentioned in the same sentence as Trousdale Co.

Edited by thetruth2008

Take lessons in what? I know you're not questioning Forrest's scheduling tactics. You're being ignorant if that's the case.

Nah, I'll troll here, it's much more fun. The only thing better than seeing overconfident, loud-mouth teams getting beat, is seeing overconfident, loud-mouth, West TN private schools getting beat. And a little FYI, you have about 40 more years of winning to do to before being mentioned in the same sentence as Trousdale Co.

When you start winning you can join the big boy conversation! Until then troll on!!