Gomab!

LoveIt

mnewballer21

I am sorry- but I live in the world of facts.  Gomab2 has "admitted he was wrong" and he has "apologized" ????????????????

Please show me where and when these two things took place????????

Moving him up the rankings after receiving much deserved flack is not the same as "admitting he was wrong" or "apologizing"

So you do admit that Gomab2 assessed a player (Caleb Skogen) without seeing him- and he admitted to that???????  and you are ok with that????

I know that he has been challenged as to when exactly he did see Caleb play- and I don't know if that was ever resolved??????

mnewballer21- I am not the only one putting Gomab2 on the hot seat---  (read the entire thread)--  Gomab2's comments about the "ignorance" and "stupidity" of people and their posts must make an "intelligent" guy like you feel at home?????  I think you used that type of lingo in your post concerning me--

The Mr. Basketball award was just announced recently- that is why this issue has come up again-- I think that Gomab2's comments regarding the "ignorance" and "stupidity" of some of the posts has fired some of us up- yet again--

825630148[/snapback]

this post doesn't even deserve a response...there were a couple temple threads, or threads where temple was brought up about a month to a month and a half ago where gomab admitted he was wrong, im sure if you ask other temple fans they will tell you, ask oldtimeballer he was the one arguing with him the most and gomab let him know he was wrong, so let it go man

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The simple fact is that Doaks is going to UTC, a team that played in the NCAA's this year and Caleb is going to Mercer, a team that might never make it to the NCAA's. Also Caleb is 6'0 Doaks is 6'8. I heard a very wise quote from a very wise man once, he said, "Ya' can't coach height." Truer words have never been spoken. Caleb is solid but, if you were to put him in a game aginst the likes of big-time college players, Would you even notice a 6'0 white kid? Or would you notice a 6'8 kid dunking all over the place? Be honest! Rankings of high school players are based upon their PROJECTED success at the college level. AND all you Temple fans 6'8 beats 6'0 in PROJECTED college success 95% of the time.

TEMPLE FANS SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness the man did't come to see the Great White Hope at Temple. Who cares!!! If you think Caleb deserves to be higher than what Gomab has him ranked, you my friend have not heard of a little place called Memphis. There is probably 55 guys out there that would come to Temple and put up even more impressive numbers than "Ya Boy." I will say this, I wish Caleb and his brother lots of success at Mercer and I hope he proves me wrong. I am all about the Chatt Town getting some pub from good ballers. However Caleb is still not going to be ranked that high on anybody's Rankings sorry. The spyda has spoken.

The simple fact is that Doaks is going to UTC, a team that played in the NCAA's this year and Caleb is going to Mercer, a team that might never make it to the NCAA's. Also Caleb is 6'0 Doaks is 6'8. I heard a very wise quote from a very wise man once, he said, "Ya' can't coach height." Truer words have never been spoken. Caleb is solid but, if you were to put him in a game aginst the likes of big-time college players, Would you even notice a 6'0 white kid? Or would you notice a 6'8 kid dunking all over the place? Be honest! Rankings of high school players are based upon their PROJECTED success at the college level. AND all you Temple fans 6'8 beats 6'0 in PROJECTED college success 95% of the time.

825630809[/snapback]

I would take the 6'2" white kid throwin down 30 ft. three pointers (and dat aint Caleb as far as I know) over the 6'8" any color or race that is over-hyped. A dunk is worth 2 pts. a 30ft. 3 pointer is worth three. You loose again !! :lol: Can yo 6'8" boy dunk seven times in one game--my 6'2" white boy nailed seven threes vs yo big boy !!

TBird,

Those are some of the stupidest posts I have ever read...

Mnew and others are right... I have apoligized and admitted I was wrong on Caleb... and the whole time I had him ranked HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER SOURCE THAT RANKS TN PLAYERS!!!

I'm sick of this beat up topic. We have been over this hundreds of times, and it is so stupid for you to bring it up YET AGAIN after it had already been put to rest... And the only ones that are upset at my rankings are Temple fans and JP Prince fans (when you could rearrange the Top 3 any way you like and be happy, in fact unapproved website has Tyler #1... you could live with any of those three as #1)...

I'm done responding to stupid attacks like TBird's...

Gomab2

I am definitely done responding to your posts--

How much respect can one have for you when you use words like "stupidest" to describe a post.

This is your world and not mine- (Thank goodness)

If you can't or won't logically defend your opinions-- oh well-

The fact that your bias keeps coming up again and again is not my problem- it is yours- I don't have to defend my credibility on here- because I don't pretend to be an expert on Tennessee high school basketball players- you are the one that is playing that part.

Good luck with that bud- thumb

Gomab2

I am definitely done responding to your posts--

How much respect can one have for you when you use words like "stupidest" to describe a post.

This is your world and not mine- (Thank goodness) 

If you can't or won't logically defend your opinions-- oh well-

The fact that your bias keeps coming up again and again is not my problem- it is yours-  I don't have to defend my credibility on here- because I don't pretend to be an expert on Tennessee high school basketball players- you are the one that is playing that part.

Good luck with that bud-  thumb

825631981[/snapback]

man, you have def. proved to everyone that you are the higher intellect. why don't we all consult you on tn high school bball matters? oh wise one, gomab is entitiled to his opinions and probably has some of the best opinions on here due to his basketball knoweledge, so don't be stupid. if he is so dumb, why do you care so much about what he thinks?

Volsbigd712

Your intellectual prowess is very impressive! Great come back! Did it take you all day to think of that post?

I am so impressed with your word choice and thought processs that I am speachless!

Keep up the amazing posts thumb

Alright, this is getting retarded...someone said temple fans shut up...well it is not all temple fans...i dont even know who tbird is. I am positive that no player or true fan gets on here and complains...this is a stupid stupid thread(and I am sure Temple players as well as Caleb would agree). Congrats to Doaks. I think Skogen and Doaks both deserved it. But it is over. No one will remember this in two years...it won't matter and no one will care... I am the biggest temple fan out there(I can honestly say) and I don't even care that much anymore. Everyone has/needs to accept who won the award and it doesn't matter. YES i wanted caleb to win, but people we have to move on with life. Congrats to Doaks and please!!! Someone with the power to shut this down, SHUT THIS DOWN!