Williamson County

chs05

I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't been started yet, so I figure I'll do it myself. Obviously everytime in the county doesn't play each other so there is no way to every settle this issue for certain, but it's still fun to think about. So, real simple...who is the best team in the county. If you have enough knowledge, post your own personal rankings of all the teams.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about in simply A/AA? The AAA schools are pretty much always going to be better, so let's give some credit to the smallr schools. In Williamson there is CA, Fairview, Page... I am not sure about all the schools, but I know that at least CA and Fairview are very good teams this year.

825624395[/snapback]

CA is not in Williamson County either. It is one county south...Maury.

let me prefice this by saying i know nothing about ba so im just going to leave them out, not b/c i dont think they're good enough, but i simply am unqualified to have an opinion on them

1)brentwood- if they stay healthy these guys are so stacked, i think tyler ogvlie and bryan louder are a toss up for best player in district 11-AAA and williamson county and they didnt lose a lot of seniors from a team that went to state last year

2)bga- really talented midfield with with a lot of youth. will probably improve a lot over the year since they're playing so many underclassmen

3)ravenwood- first senior class should finally make some noise in the postseason this year

4a 4b) centennial/franklin- they tied in 1 half at the overton tourny, both tied pop jp2, both have a few really talented players but also lost a lot from decent teams last year

6) fairview- if i remember correctly they had a pretty solid team in a/aa last year and didnt graduate too many players

7) page- weren't great last year and lost their two best players to graduation

1- Brentwood (the team to beat this year)

2- BGA (solid play in the preseason)

3- Ravenwood (1st year with senior class)

4- Centennial (some weak points on the field...defense)

5- Franklin (needs some stability after too many coaches)

6- Page (new coach, but doesn't have 11 solid varisty players)

7- Fairview (improving, but looks weaker than last year's team)

?? BA (haven't seen them play)

?? Independence (freshman and sophomores, should be fun to follow)

What do you think of these rankings??