Bonds hints at missing entire season

the records cant and wont be changed since there is no proof. i dont want them erased nor do i want them banned from the hall because these guys put up good numbers before they doubled in size and would have been hall of famers anyway. i just dont like not knowing if they were on steroids or not. i also dont see how people can say they dont think they took steroids...if the players were clean they should have took the test and proved us all wrong...or they should have went to court and said "i did not take steroids" rather than big Mac saying"im not here to talk about the past". if your clean tell us if your not your not.

hiding the truth leaves us with room to imagine. if the truth would come out instead of dodging the questions this could all be over with. even if they do admit to it it wont change my love for the game. i'll still watch Bonds or Sosa when they come on TV against a team i like. i just wish they would let the truth be known. if they were clean they would have done exactly what Palmeiro did in court..."i did not take steroids"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an interview last night with Hank Aaron, he said he hopes Barry breaks his record and thinks he will shatter it. He said he has never seen a player change a game like Barry has. Hank even admitted to their is solid proof that Bonds took steroids, that he thinks he didn't everything legally and recognizes his records. I say if the man who holds the record believs in Barry till otherwise proven, why can't everyone else.