District 10AA

rolltide418

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore beat Harpeth 4-3 both pitcher done fairly well. Isle for Harpeth only gave up 2 hits and struck out 8. Sam Watts for Sycamore gave up 4 hits while striking out 9, she had control problems because of wet field and walk 5, but she made up for it with a 3 rbi double in the bottom of the third.

Freshman right fielder Susie Burke made the play of the game when she made a great catch in the top of the seventh and doubled off a Harpeth player at first with

a throw to freshman first baseman Kathryn White. Both teams played a clean hard fought game.

THANKS COACH DG TOLD THE GIRLS TODAY AND THEY SAID HEY AND THANKS. COACH B. HAS THEM PLAYING PRETTY GOOD RIGHT NOW 8-5 (3-0) IN DISTRICT . BEAT CHEATHAM TODAY 4-0 ,BUT REAL TEST COMES NEXT WEEK WITH CREEK WOOD ON MONDAY AND A DOUBLE HITTER WITH STEWART ON THURSDAY.

It's good to see the Sycamore team being improved, which possibly will bring District 10-AA into a five team race to the finish.

However, if you listen to Shut up and Play, there is only one team in the district and that team is Creekwood. Shut up and Play needs to shut up and let the kids play.

It's way to early to annoint Creekwood the top team. It's like their fans have what we call "little man" syndrone. They are still playing second fiddle to Dickson and Waverly and a few fans get on here and say Creekwood this, Creekwood that.

Granded, they went on a run at the end of the year and their girls need to be complimented for that. However, they also went something like 3-10 in the middle of the season.

Word on the street was they threw the last game of the year (regular season) to Harpeth so they would not have to face Stewart County (a team that beat them twice) in the district and then used a controversial rain decision in the district tournament to get the title from Waverly.

Anyways, back to the original post, way to go Sycamore. Good luck in the upcoming game against Creekwood.

And it's unfortunately that a good ball club like Creekwood is getting a black eye by a couple of know it all fans.

Well orangerat you have done it again. Not only did you not talk about what this post is supposed to be about, You copy and pasted your exact same post from another board. The only thing i have stated on this post was the score of the game like the board asks. I don't understand why you wanna call me out especially when your facts are wrong because we played Harpeth last year in the championship game. We didn't throw the game we gave Caldwell a break because we had the confidence and knew we would advance so we knew we would need Caldwell. Like i said on the other post why would we be playing second fiddle to anyone Dickson has a lot of talent but they are a AAA school that has no effect on whether we go further or not (as a matter of fact we don't even play them this year) and Waverly already has a loss to a team we beat and I do believe that you guys were sitting at home while we were still playing so you can call it little man syndrome but until someone else steps up to dethrown us we are the top dawg and you and your cute comments can't change that so you might as well shut up and play. It's like the only reason you get on here is to take a shot at people how about you do research and get your facts right and then get on here and post something that people might get something out of like a score or something like the board suggests. I'm out

I'm fine i never even got mad or anything. I just get tired of people calling me out when i never do that to anyone else. All i do is read the topic put my thoughts and the facts that i based my opinion on and then i guess people don't like the facts that helped me base my opinion. If you don't agree that is fine all you have to do is put your opinion and people will be able to read that it is different than mine you don't have to mention me at all. And the worst thing is that I am usually the one catching the flack when all I ever do is defend myself and my opinion. However we are now way off topic again. I can't wait until the Sycamore vs. CW game I really wanna see what all the hype in Sycamore is about.