District 10AA

rolltide418

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noggin, shutupandplay, swamptiger may bring class to the discussion but not to the softball program at Waverly. I personally don't have a dog in this fight, but I know several persons who do. And after listening to them for the past several weeks at work, I thought I would post this knowing that swamptiger needs to know that about 75% of the parents are unhappy with the way that he is doing things. He wants unity but all he does is cause division. Parents won't say anything because they know he will take it out on their daughter. And after reading this he will give them a big speech of how they shouldn't talk about things the team does. How classy!!!!!!! How classy is it that you make these ladies practice late on a school night (after) a ball game because they got beat? How classy is it that when a scout from a college has come to look at a young lady and the coach finds out and doesn't start them and only plays them a couple of innings? How classy is it that you scream at the ladies because they lost and tell them that only 12 of the 20 will be back next year when all 20 were deserving to make the team. It is already being told that there are some coming up as freshmen will make the team and play because of their parents involvement or because their mother is in the guidance office. Some were able to make the roster on varsity because of their name or former sisters played on the team or the parents made a sizable contribution to the softball program. (That is a fact). How classy is it when you have 20 on the team and all 20 participate in the fundraising and only allow 15 to go to Florida for tournaments? It is my understanding he doesn't even bring water for the ladies to drink. Swamptiger is just a spoiled single guy who is enjoying a power trip. I don't enjoy watching him coach because I know how he is. :(

noggin, shutupandplay, swamptiger may bring class to the discussion but not to the softball program at Waverly. I personally don't have a dog in this fight, but I know several persons who do. And after listening to them for the past several weeks at work, I thought I would post this knowing that swamptiger needs to know that about 75% of the parents are unhappy with the way that he is doing things. He wants unity but all he does is cause division. Parents won't say anything because they know he will take it out on their daughter. And after reading this he will give them a big speech of how they shouldn't talk about things the team does. How classy!!!!!!! How classy is it that you make these ladies practice late on a school night (after) a ball game because they got beat? How classy is it that when a scout from a college has come to look at a young lady and the coach finds out and doesn't start them and only plays them a couple of innings? How classy is it that you scream at the ladies because they lost and tell them that only 12 of the 20 will be back next year when all 20 were deserving to make the team. It is already being told that there are some coming up as freshmen will make the team and play because of their parents involvement or because their mother is in the guidance office. Some were able to make the roster on varsity because of their name or former sisters played on the team or the parents made a sizable contribution to the softball program. (That is a fact). How classy is it when you have 20 on the team and all 20 participate in the fundraising and only allow 15 to go to Florida for tournaments? It is my understanding he doesn't even bring water for the ladies to drink. Swamptiger is just a spoiled single guy who is enjoying a power trip. I don't enjoy watching him coach because I know how he is. :(

825653746[/snapback]

Now I understand what was going on when he kept them in a huddle on the field for about 30 minutes or more after we played them. It's really a shame that an adult that is suppose to be a role model is allowed to treat these young ladies like that.

825653776[/snapback]

How classy is it when you, while defending you daughter, bash a coach based on hear say of you daughter? If the guy is so bad, then quit or shutup or both. You aint the coach and it seems to me nothing more than a whiner.....on a moms keyboarding power trip! thumb

noggin, shutupandplay, swamptiger may bring class to the discussion but not to the softball program at Waverly. I personally don't have a dog in this fight, but I know several persons who do. And after listening to them for the past several weeks at work, I thought I would post this knowing that swamptiger needs to know that about 75% of the parents are unhappy with the way that he is doing things. He wants unity but all he does is cause division. Parents won't say anything because they know he will take it out on their daughter. And after reading this he will give them a big speech of how they shouldn't talk about things the team does. How classy!!!!!!! How classy is it that you make these ladies practice late on a school night (after) a ball game because they got beat? How classy is it that when a scout from a college has come to look at a young lady and the coach finds out and doesn't start them and only plays them a couple of innings? How classy is it that you scream at the ladies because they lost and tell them that only 12 of the 20 will be back next year when all 20 were deserving to make the team. It is already being told that there are some coming up as freshmen will make the team and play because of their parents involvement or because their mother is in the guidance office. Some were able to make the roster on varsity because of their name or former sisters played on the team or the parents made a sizable contribution to the softball program. (That is a fact). How classy is it when you have 20 on the team and all 20 participate in the fundraising and only allow 15 to go to Florida for tournaments? It is my understanding he doesn't even bring water for the ladies to drink. Swamptiger is just a spoiled single guy who is enjoying a power trip. I don't enjoy watching him coach because I know how he is. B)

825653746[/snapback]

825654148[/snapback]

B) Shame on you---you have about as much class as you're accusing him of not having---You might as well have mentioned innocent young ladies names as to pinpoint as you did---A lot of class to point out others but for you to hide behind a computer screen. For someone who supposedly does not have a dog in the fight you sure listened to what your co-workers had to say and formed your own opinion without being in the huddle---leave the comments to the ones of us that do have a dog in the fight.