who will win the 2005 world series

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way to know right now...it's only a little easier to predict playoff winners than coin flips, and that's once you know who's in it!

825632769[/snapback]

I agree, so this is the only pick I make with my heart.,

ST LOUIS CARDINALS (It's hasn't been 86 years, but it's been 23 and that is a long drought for the Birds)

• 3 weeks later...

It's early, and I thought it was a good move, but Smoltz is 0-3 (although he pitched well in 2 of those games), but worse Kolb has blown 2 saves already. Too early for Braves fans to panic, though.

I'm more worried about Mulder getting it together for the Redbirds after 2 bad starts, but as I said, it is early.

• 3 weeks later...

The Cardinals will win it IF and ONLY IF their batters produce some hits in the playoffs. That was the most embarassing defeat in the world series last year that I have ever seen. As a matter of fact, that was the worst beating I have seen the cards get since I was born. I was born in STL and will root for them til the day I die, but if they play the same way in the playoffs this year, we will get creamed again.

• 3 weeks later...