Anything from Huntingdon

DearOldDad

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Correction, Markei Guy of Westview and Boo are the 2 best backs behind Dustin Lindsey! One of them may prove to better than him this year, but who knows!

825640614[/snapback]

They are already better than Dustin because they both put up numbers that are just as good if not better than Lindsay does. Also, neither one of them have the luxury of having a refined passing attack like Alcoa has with Feigler throwing the ball and a talent like Warren and those other reciever running routes.

Our team will be farely strong this year, jus not as much depth in the line as usual. They r doing what we call "The Wonderful World Of Bench" this week and are trying to get the big freshmen stronger and whatnot. As usual i think we will be all running with the Wing T, but as for defense i have no clue. It needs improvement obviously. I believe Westview will have the heads on the region championship but who knows. I personally think the new regions are stupid but thats just my opinion and ofcourse everyone has one.

Our team will be farely strong this year, jus not as much depth in the line as usual.  They r doing what we call "The Wonderful World Of Bench" this week and are trying to get the big freshmen stronger and whatnot. As usual i think we will be all running with the Wing T, but as for defense i have no clue. It needs improvement obviously.  I believe Westview will have the heads on the region championship but who knows.  I personally think the new regions are stupid but thats just my opinion and ofcourse everyone has one.

825641090[/snapback]

They'd better do the wonderful world of squat if they want to develop some lineman. :(

Guest catfish-hunter

Last year all milan05 could say was that Huntingdon was weak in the trenches and that Milan would beat them based primarily on that reason alone. Now that I look back on it, all I remember from last year's Milan-Huntingdon playoff slugfest is that Chris Donald and that "suspect" Huntingdon offensive line took over when they had to. That alone is the reason why Huntingdon went to the 'Boro last year and that is why they'll be back there when the month of December rolls around thumb

Word here at work this morning is we were turned down by a fairly local coach, who shall go nameless, earlier this week. According to a friend of the staff we're interviewing another today. Both being former players i'm sure we'll land one of them.

825641575[/snapback]

Just how local?? <_< ....j/k

What do you mean J/K? Am I missing something? Do you know something about the situation?

825641668[/snapback]

No....just a small attempt at humor...ie just speculating whether former Camdenite Mansfield is doing some recruiting in our back yard is all....I'm fairly certain the Lion's coaches will be hanging around in Camden for a while longer...that's what the j/k was for <_<

No....just a small attempt at humor...ie just speculating whether former Camdenite Mansfield is doing some recruiting in our back yard is all....I'm fairly certain the Lion's coaches will be hanging around in Camden for a while longer...that's what the j/k was for <_<

825641676[/snapback]

Well, he's already made an attempt at that immediately after we lost our OC, at least thats what an inside source has told me. Camden does run the wing t and their off. coordinator is a former mustang b-team coach. You never can tell what old iron mike has up his old sleeves. :D He does reside closer to camden than huntingdon and they say his influence can be felt in the magic valley even today. :lol: