Anything from Huntingdon

DearOldDad

Last year all milan05 could say was that Huntingdon was weak in the trenches and that Milan would beat them based primarily on that reason alone.  Now that I look back on it, all I remember from last year's Milan-Huntingdon playoff slugfest is that Chris Donald and that "suspect" Huntingdon offensive line took over when they had to.  That alone is the reason why Huntingdon went to the 'Boro last year and that is why they'll be back there when the month of December rolls around thumb

825641153[/snapback]

Huntingdon indeed did drive the length with just under 3 minutes to go in the game down 7-6. For anyone at that game...4th and 1 Milans ball we punt ..which was a great punt, it made Huntingdon drive the length, but..if we go for it there we win the ballgame. I dont think Huntingdon could have stopped Blount or Walker full speed ahead on 4th and 1.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon indeed did drive the length with just under 3 minutes to go in the game down 7-6. For anyone at that game...4th and 1 Milans ball we punt ..which was a great punt, it made Huntingdon drive the length, but..if we go for it there we win the ballgame. I dont think Huntingdon could have stopped Blount or Walker full speed ahead on 4th and 1.

825641806[/snapback]

It was a classic and I couldn't agree with you more on the 4th and 1 call. Morris outcoached himself. Beating milan at home like that is one that was well overdue. And it still doens't make up for the screwing we got at milan in 94 and the one that cost us another state championship in 98. Your still due a bunch more and now that I know that god is on our side i'm sure that payback is forthcoming. ;)

Well, he's already made an attempt at that immediately after we lost our OC, at least thats what an inside source has told me. Camden does run the wing t and their off. coordinator is a former mustang b-team coach. You never can tell what old iron mike has up his old sleeves. ;) He does reside closer to camden than huntingdon and they say his influence can be felt in the magic valley even today. ;)

825641708[/snapback]

;) I knew it!....Well I believe our coaches have something to prove still so tell Mikey that even though we will still claim him, to keep his grubby paws in Carroll Co!! :P;)

It was a classic and I couldn't agree with you more on the 4th and 1 call. Morris outcoached himself. Beating milan at home like that is one that was well overdue. And it still doens't make up for the screwing we got at milan in 94 and the one that cost us another state championship in 98. Your still due a bunch more and now that I know that god is on our side i'm sure that payback is forthcoming. ;)

825641830[/snapback]

i couldnt agrree more with u on the fourth and one call but one thing is for sure huntindon /milan always puts on a good show

It was a classic and I couldn't agree with you more on the 4th and 1 call. Morris outcoached himself. Beating milan at home like that is one that was well overdue. And it still doens't make up for the screwing we got at milan in 94 and the one that cost us another state championship in 98. Your still due a bunch more and now that I know that god is on our side i'm sure that payback is forthcoming. :(

825641830[/snapback]

Both of those games rank really close to the infamous "Mouthpiece" game as far as getting the shaft, don't you agree?

What's Huntingdon's schedule for this upcomming season? I'm dying to know.

All I have to say for the O-Line & D-line is to play smashmouth football like yall were taught how to do. Dang I wish I would have went to college to be a teacher, I could apply at Huntingdon High School as a coach.  ;)

825642392[/snapback]

yes, we have several openings at the moment. Stay tuned for more info. I'm hearing all kinds of stuff this morning. I'm starting to kinda put together the puzzle.

What do the Mustangs faithful think about the huge new 2A region that will begin this fall with the likes of the Ponies, Westview,Milan, USJ , etc. etc.

A playoff game every week :o

825643770[/snapback]

huntingdon always had the main powerhouses in this district in their regular season schedule anyway. aint that much changed as far as the usual schedule. huntingdon has always played milan and westview we are used to a tough schedule. actually, they just took an already tough region and added huntingdon and usj to the mix. wont be a cakewalk for anybody but i think we can safely say we will have the best overall 2a football games in the state right here in our own back yard.

Guest catfish-hunter
huntingdon always had the main powerhouses in this district in their regular season schedule anyway. aint that much changed as far as the usual schedule. huntingdon has always played milan and westview we are used to a tough schedule. actually, they just took an already tough region and added huntingdon and usj to the mix. wont be a cakewalk for anybody but i think we can safely say we will have the best overall 2a football games in the state right here in our own back yard.

825644079[/snapback]

Huntingdon already had played Milan and Westview yearly, but now they have USJ on the schedule. USJ is a solid program that has had a ton of success in 1A and will succeed in 2A as well, but they aren't better than Camden (a team that Huntingdon beat twice last year including a beating in the playoffs).

How is the search going at Huntingdon???