PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

ah the "hard nosed Ferg" shows that he doesnt put up with it right??? But wait then why is he back on the team :lol:    Only one and maybe two of those three would help us...the other plays a position where we are very strong at.

825650235[/snapback]

Well considering that he was removed at least 2 mths ago...and just now allowed to return with " strict guidelines".....such as starting at the bottom and working out with the 8th graders intead of varsity....I would say that he proved he actually wanted to play. Ferg compromised nothing and his point was made.

Now remind me again.......was Zeke ever off the team when his "jumping ship" stunts...and I mean PLURAL......failedbecause this last time was NOT the first time he threatened to go? No, believe he was even in a vicious fight in the locker room right after word came out that he was trying to leave the last time ....with another football player that had to be broken up by the SRO. He wasn't suspended or disciplined by your coach or administration.Hmmmmmm....let me think....how did I hear about that one? Oh yes, from YOU....there fore it MUST be true.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering that he was removed at least 2 mths ago...and just now allowed to return with " strict guidelines".....such as starting at the bottom and working out with the 8th graders intead of varsity....I would say that he proved he actually wanted to play. Ferg compromised nothing and his point was made.

Now remind me again.......was Zeke ever off the team when his "jumping ship" stunts...and I mean PLURAL......failedbecause this last time was NOT the first time he threatened to go? No, believe he was  even in a vicious fight in the locker room right after word came out that he was trying to leave the last time ....with another football player that had to be broken up by the SRO. He wasn't suspended or disciplined by your coach or administration.Hmmmmmm....let me think....how did I hear about that one? Oh yes, from YOU....there fore it MUST be true.

825650475[/snapback]

i dunnno what hoolie told you but thats not the real story...yes there was a fight but it had nothing to do with zeke leaving for riverdale and both of them were broken up by the gym teacher and both were disciplined by our coach so the matter was taken care of

Now remind me again.......was Zeke ever off the team when his "jumping ship" stunts...and I mean PLURAL......failedbecause this last time was NOT the first time he threatened to go? No, believe he was  even in a vicious fight in the locker room right after word came out that he was trying to leave the last time ....with another football player that had to be broken up by the SRO. He wasn't suspended or disciplined by your coach or administration.Hmmmmmm....let me think....how did I hear about that one? Oh yes, from YOU....there fore it MUST be true.

825650475[/snapback]

lol I never told you about a fight??????????

I knew Zeke was in one but I didn't even know the other guy involved....I know nothing about it.

lol I never told you about a fight??????????

I knew Zeke was in one but I didn't even know the other guy involved....I know nothing about it.

825650501[/snapback]

Yes you did ...it was the day of the OHS/ SHS bball game that was played at SHS. And I really don't remember it having anything to do about the RHS thing....just that it happened the day that it was all over the T about Zeke trying to go. The fight had to do with a young man who was 'supposedly picking on others " on the team and that Zeke went off on the guy. Some folk tried to make it a racial situation, but it was never about that. And if I looked hard enuff....I could probably track down the PM about it in my archives. thumb

Watson was joking around with Zeke at that game. I even believe that Zeke had on a pink shirt that night/ as I was wondering why he wasn't wearing a NATION shirt.

Now fullback...if you say they were disciplined...I suppose I believe you....but that was not what I was told later that night.

But my actual question is.....was he ever removed from the team?

Edited by 2priceless

Since all you guys are being so forgiving, I hear Jeffrey Dahmer can play some QB. :(

Seriously, seems that Ferg will have a job on his hands to prevent some QB controversy. A lot of political factors in play now that could lead to some hurt feelings. Hopefully the deciding factor will be who handles the team the best.

Personally, I think Zeke has been through enough and we should all just drop that subject. But that's just me....

well i guess that is coach ferg's worry and sure not urs. and looks to me like everyone could give daryl a rest too. including U!

seems like rankin is going to have his own qb controversy. keep daddy thomas happy or big juicy? this one should be good.

amazing to me how u play all angles to keep the fire burnin there tdcman. dont play innocent and peacemaker on here.we are on to u. :(

well i guess that is coach ferg's worry and  sure not urs. and looks to me like everyone could give daryl a rest too. including U!

seems like rankin is going to have his own qb controversy. keep daddy thomas happy or big juicy? this one should be good.

amazing to me how u play all angles to keep the fire burnin there tdcman. dont play innocent and peacemaker on here.we are on to u. :(

825650647[/snapback]

Bad day?

Since all you guys are being so forgiving, I hear Jeffrey Dahmer can play some QB.  :(

Seriously, seems that Ferg will have a job on his hands to prevent some QB controversy.  A lot of political factors in play now that could lead to some hurt feelings.  Hopefully the deciding factor will be who handles the team the best.

Personally, I think Zeke has been through enough and we should all just drop that subject. But that's just me....

825650636[/snapback]

There will be no QB controversy because Daryl probably wont even take a snap at qb, unless he becomes the emergency qb. Our offense is going to get behind Matt Forrest and do some great things. Look for Oakland to use Daryl as more of multi position guy, especially as a returner on kickoffs and punts, which i think he is perfect for. Our players are all for the betterment of the team and all this talk of a controversy will prove to be just that, talk

Edited by OaklandGrad

well i hope u aint the one leading the charge for rhs bcuz talk about LAME!!

u are and u aint even gotten hit yet. :( awful big talk for a  lil freshman isnt it?

825649149[/snapback]

:D okay. hate if you feel it neccessary. i never said i was gonna be the one leading the charge. at riverdale, most of the time at the end of practice we break it down with "PRIDE." just showing my pride for my team. yea and okay i havent gotten hit yet? im sure you would kno. and it is big talk from a freshman cause at riverdale we do big things (even at the freshman level. 7-1 lions bowl champions) so we have the right to speak big. tell the lame train to hit us with their best shot. you'll just eat your own words come this fall when you get beat by 30+ points :(

tdntn, passing?  :(  Have you been watching R'dale football long?  Why pass when they average over 10 yards per carry. :)

LESS than 200 days until the "Battle of the BORO"!

825649274[/snapback]

been watching about 3 years. i kno riverdale isnt known for passing i just put that in since many believe (even i) that scott has the potential to bring the riverdale passing game to new heigths i guess you could say. i said "the PAIN TRAIN will become the LAME TRAIN when Riverdale's offense runs (and passes) all over them" because this year we hope to be a multi threat on offense more so than we have been in the past.

Yes you did ...it was the day of the OHS/ SHS bball game that was played at SHS. And I really don't remember it having anything to do about the RHS thing....just that it happened the day that it was all over the T about Zeke trying to go. The fight had to do with a young man who was 'supposedly picking on others " on the team and that Zeke went off on the guy. Some folk tried to make it a racial situation, but it was never about  that. And if I looked hard enuff....I could probably track down the PM about it in my archives. thumb

Watson was joking around with Zeke at that game. I even believe that Zeke had on a pink shirt that night/ as I was wondering why he wasn't wearing a NATION shirt.

Now fullback...if you say they were disciplined...I suppose I believe you....but that was not what I was told later that night.

But my actual question is.....was he ever removed from the team?

825650519[/snapback]

no neither one was removed from the team