Rockwood Lady Tigers

TigersBball42

Yeah, those bats didn't look too powerful. Didn't look like the same lineup from the last time we played them? Where is the Helton girl? Why is Turner not batting? Wasn't she one of the best hitters? Rockwood will still win their district, but its gonna take some work to get out of the region. Just judging by the 2 times we played you all and Midway, Midway looks like a more solid team right now.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Goose took plenty of pictures so Rockwood can get all of the respect they deserve. 1Ladytigerfan-you didn't prove too much on the field! Guess you can't hang in "big ol AA"

825664012[/snapback]

First of all we dont need respect from anyone..We have players on the team that could careless about what is going on outside of the game when they are on the field! I wouldnt think to highly of the "BIG ol AA" that might turn around bite you in the hindend! We have players on the team that try their best no matter who they are playing..they bust their butts every play and try to keep the team up, no matter the score! But if you think they are hollerin RESPECT you got another thing coming!

Well jacketsfan we played bad and could care less about pictures in the paper, so you need to let that go..you go take care of your business and dont worry about lowly little Rockwood just keep marking us a win on your big ol AA schedule. Our girls play their hardest and are young and make stupid mistakes. As for the Helton girl, she quit, had a dipute with the coach and felt it in her best interest to leave the team. As for Midway they are a good team but we are just as good and we have beat them once and they lost to Greenback last night, so they are not the only team we need to worry about. We have some kind of mental block when it comes to playing you guys, I think you will agree that at least 5 of the 7 you all scored last night were unearned runs due to errors or walks. We have beaten teams that have beaten you, but dont think that we are using you all as a measuring stick as to where we need to be, because we want to be better.

Well jacketsfan we played bad and could care less about pictures in the paper, so you need to let that go..you go take care of your business and dont worry about lowly little Rockwood just keep marking us a win on your big ol AA schedule. Our girls play their hardest and are young and make stupid mistakes. As for the Helton girl, she quit, had a dipute with the coach and felt it in her best interest to leave the team. As for Midway they are a good team but we are just as good and we have beat them once and they lost to Greenback last night, so they are not the only team we need to worry about. We have some kind of mental block when it comes to playing you guys, I think you will agree that at least 5 of the 7 you all scored last night were unearned runs due to errors or walks. We have beaten teams that have beaten you, but dont think that we are using you all as a measuring stick as to where we need to be, because we want to be better.

825664387[/snapback]

yall won against cak ... we took them 7 innings in a 2-1 game... mandy had to pitch a ton of pitches then turn around and not even 20 minutes later pitch ANOTHER 7 inning game... not saying much for that win...

yall won against alcoa... we've lost to them 2 times and both times we had just finished playing games... and once again miss brittany hollifield was NOT pitching... you dont give her the credit she deserves... i know of 3 maybe 4 girls in that rockwood line up that would have a chance at touching the ball and they ARE NOT the ones screaming "respect respect"

walks are earned runs... you have to earn a walk by being disiplined enough not to swing at close boarder line calls... and it takes just as much discipline to not swing at horrible pitches... :D dont know where that came from... *cough*pitching last night*cough*...

1 tiny little last thing if you wanna be better than us... work ... learn to get over the "mental block" *trust me we have ours too* and then... then yall can get on here and bad mouth us... :D have a nice day!

Losses are often good if they're used as a building tool. It should show Rockwood that they cannot afford to make mistakes against good teams. They can get by with those mistakes against some of their district opponents, but they cannot kick the ball around against good teams.

I never bad mouthed Kingston at all. You all are a good team I never said otherwise. Walks do not count as earned runs. Thanks for the advice and we will continue to "work".

825664439[/snapback]

Lets all just get over it Kingston won Rockwood lost. It's all in the past now both teams have some mental blocks to get over before tourny time get's here. Good job to Kingston tonight at Crossville with three starters out to keep that game close. :D

When Rockwood plays good teams that they know are good they think they have no chance in beating them! We need to get that out of our heads, if the pitching is fast, get our timing down, if they hit the ball hard, play hard for every ball hit and make your best effort! The girls from rockwood on traveling teams know how hard it is to adapt to pitching or teams that have never seen before but have heard that they are unbeatable! If we (Rockwood) really wants to win against Kingston, for example, or any other team, then they will play like it!! Im tired of seeing certain players work their butts off and the others not care what they do,if they make errors, or hit the ball..I know the players and I know which ones have HEART!! We (Rockwood) just have to play like a team and be a team..not complaining if you play or not just be happy you are on the team and will get your showtime soon!!

When Rockwood plays good teams that they know are good they think they have no chance in beating them! We need to get that out of our heads, if the pitching is fast, get our timing down, if they hit the ball hard, play hard for every ball hit and make your best effort! The girls from rockwood on traveling teams know how hard it is to adapt to pitching or teams that have never seen before but have heard that they are unbeatable! If we (Rockwood) really wants to win against Kingston, for example, or any other team, then they will play like it!! Im tired of seeing certain players work their butts off and the others not care what they do,if they make errors, or hit the ball..I know the players and I know which ones have HEART!! We (Rockwood) just have to play like a team and be a team..not complaining if you play or not just be happy you are on the team and will get your showtime soon!!

825664463[/snapback]

thumb Well put

825664463[/snapback]

Softball4life1224 I think that all players should listen to what you have just said.

825664387[/snapback]

Well, ladytiger fan, walks are earned, your pitcher pitched an ok game but let me tell you, when you have enough discipline not to swing at pitches that are close to the strike zone but not close enough. Also, we have our off days and our own mental blocks, but you guys need to get that taken care of before the game. And its not our fault you guys made errors, i made our only error and that gave you guys a run, so its not just that you guys made errors, i made the ONLY error how do you think wiley thought about that? well, about the whole respect thing if you hollar about it and then play not so well don't hollar respect respect!!!