AndrewJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning on playing club at Vandy.

Anyone else planning on playing there?

825656996[/snapback]

Thats a really good fit for you Andrew, that program is really growing and has some good talent in it. I went to watch the UT vs. Vandy game this fall, it was a good game and Vandy won but you could tell Vandy was much better.

Edited by BHSLax

I went to watch the UT vs. Vandy game this fall, it was a good game and Vandy won but you could tell Vandy was much better.

I would offer a different point of view on this. I, too, went to the UT vs. Vandy game this winter. While Vandy did win by one, I felt UT had the better talent. The deciding factor was the lack of depth for UT which ended up killing their team this year. I believe they had around twenty guys per game at best.

That said, both UT and Vandy seem to be programs on the rise. Vandy has made huge strides in the last years to just miss making the SELC tournament this year. UT is a very young team showing great promise with 7 of their top 8 scorers being freshman and sophomores. Matt Cleary, a freshman from Centennial, also was named to first team all-SELC this week. UT also had seniors Larry Tilley and Chris Kirk (Brentwood) and sophomore Michael Samarin (Farragut) make honorable mention. It's going to be exciting come this time next year to see how far these teams have come for I think both have a great base for making elite ballclubs in the conference.

kapman where do you go to school

825659296[/snapback]

Harvard.

Dropping the H-Bomb is a lot easier now that I've been here a year. Just wondering, how many seniors playing now are gonna end up this far north for their schooling? Anybody else joining me in Boston next year?

Edited by Kapman4

Harvard.

Dropping the H-Bomb is a lot easier now that I've been here a year.  Just wondering, how many seniors playing now are gonna end up this far north for their schooling?  Anybody else joining me in Boston next year?

825659399[/snapback]

B) geez harvard? thats awesome Kap, i'm sure you earned.