College Ball

AndrewJ

I think right now college lacrosse needs to grow at the club level more before it can move to more NCAA lacrosse teams. This includes both more teams and more importantly treating the club programs as varsity programs. Those two steps need to be taken before Lacrosse hits the mainstream at the collegiate level. For instance next year I am going to University of Chicago, and they have had a club team off and on for a while. The problem is not the interest moreso the time commitment and the organization. I just hope more schools (specifically University of Chicago) can advance their programs.

Kapman, I thought it was funny how on another topic we were talking about my brother who goes to MIT and you were like "I attend another cambridge institution". Its ok MIT is a bigger nerd school and so is University of Chicago.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As apart of UT Men's Lacrosse Team we would love for all of you guys to come out and play next year. We look forward to seeing you during the fall and hopefully into the spring of '06. We have a very strong group next year returning nearly all of our starters and the goal as always is to win the SELC.

• 2 weeks later...
Harvard.

Dropping the H-Bomb is a lot easier now that I've been here a year.  Just wondering, how many seniors playing now are gonna end up this far north for their schooling?  Anybody else joining me in Boston next year?

825659399[/snapback]

I'll be at Tufts next year... just down the road. I will probably only play club, though I am still considering trying for varsity at some point. Do you play at Harvard at all?

Laxpower.com has a list of TN players and where they are playing, but it definately doesn't have all the people. There has to be more MBA, MUS, and McCallie guys playing next year...like Gregor, Sawyer, Turk, Banker, Rainer, Taylor, Grapski, Kizer, and some other McCallie defenders.

Laxpower.com has a list of TN players and where they are playing, but it definately doesn't have all the people. There has to be more MBA, MUS, and McCallie guys playing next year...like Gregor, Sawyer, Turk, Banker, Rainer, Taylor, Grapski, Kizer, and some other McCallie defenders.

825674675[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure Turk is headed to Auburn but don't know if he is going to play or not. Banker is a junior but is making all of the camp rounds so hopefully he'll get a look. I believe Grapski is looking to play hockey at the next level.