Predictions Goodpasture vs Riverdale

softballscout

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we did not have a game tonight this will be a great game to go watch. 1 vs 2 Both teams have great pitching and both teams have batters that can change a game in one swing. I believe it will come down to what team makes a mistake physically or mentally

Never in doubt? There was plenty of doubt from my seat. Riverdale had baserunners in scoring position several times and the D and DP stepped it up. 3 double plays by GP and 1 by Riverdale erased potential scoring opportunities along with a few big strikeouts. Had a consistantly tight strike zone (for both teams) so a lot of pitches had to be put on the plate. Good hitters are able to hit the ball when you have to have most of the ball in the white.

The tale of this game is like this No 1 vs. No2 in a high energy game in a great atmosphere and both teams, coaches and fans sitting together after the game and having a great meal together. High School athletic competition at its finest followed by fellowship among friends. To be continued at the Pasture in two weeks.