Region 3-4A

Newman

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this one shaping up as a race between Powell, Central, and Halls.  Powell came on strong towards the end of last season, Central returns it's usual speed and defense, and Halls will surge with a new head coach.  Can anyone else in the region compete with these 3?

825654405[/snapback]

Gee Newman, not another team comes to mind. The sheep will be bah..bahing soon.

Edited by fisheye

Maryville will be exectional as usual. But who is going to stop Helton and Gaston? Along with a above average defense. Also you have Watts and Smith at Powell. Of course their defense can be taken advantage of, especially if you run the wing-t. The funny thing is that South-doyle and Lenoir City is in for a shock every Friday Night. I know that LC is thinking that this will be easier than facing AE and Fulton but they are in for a shock. There are no easy nights in 3-4a. Remember that every year since they went to 5 classifications but one that a member or former member of this region has played for a state championship. Also that Halls is the only school to beat maryville in this region since 2000. And Maryville is the only school to beat Central since who knows when. Welcome to the abiss.

I agree, FBE.  maryville, lenoir city, and s-d will duke it out!

825656878[/snapback]

3 legged race...I know we're doing well in that category, but does it need to be advertised?

richard head....wow, your originality slays me.

Newman, is fisheye your boyfriend or another one of your alter egos?

Edited by dmoyers1

3 legged race...I know we're doing well in that category, but does it need to be advertised?

richard head....wow, your originality slays me.

Newman, is fisheye your boyfriend or another one of your alter egos?

825656907[/snapback]

I find that offensive kid....don't ever mention me and Newman in the same sentence again.