State Rankings as I see them and Why

gameball

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just about all these schools are out in eastern tennessee, why doesnt middle tennessee get any props. i mean in div. A/AA springfield will make alot of noise come tournament time and i think in AAA rossview may pull some upsets and mt. juliet isnt that bad either. I will agree that blackman should still be ranked and greenville not

Having eyes everywhere is a figure of speech

Yes, I know that.

Also, I apologize to anyone who has taken in Sauron as their lord and savior. My sense of humor is sophmoric at best and should never be taken seriously by anyone, under any circumstances. I join LC in apologizing for our jests.

As I said when I started this post, locals will have ther own favorites and reasons why someone should notice their team. I am just the one in the middle trying to seperate truth and fantasy. Before you post, start back at the begining of my thread and follow my explanations.

Now:

Sportdude,...... I don't handle A/AA but I have emailed an asssociate and will do my best by next week.

Li4soccer...... Yes, I know Ravenwood and as I said there are several teams that are close and they are one of them, but Ravenwoods weak schedule and their last 3 games being ties keeps them on the edge for now, they just need a big win to jump in the top 10

Cree, ..... Coach I always value your opinion and Rossview is right there on the edge of the rankings also, and could be some major Team's upset come tourney time,

Manufan55 . Mt Juliet is another edge team but so is Glencliff who beat Mt. Juliet. But neither of their schedules are impressive , but still record gets them close

Wall, ...tullahoma is getting plenty of credit. Being # 5 amoung the names in the top 10 is honor enough. They are winning well but have played no competition and few teams with winning records against anyone. I applaud what Tullohoma has done and consider them a good team, but if the teams in front of them had played their schedule they too would be undefeated

As, I said I will try to answer all post when I can thumb thumb

just about all these schools are out in eastern tennessee, why doesnt middle tennessee get any props.  i mean in div. A/AA springfield will make alot of noise come tournament time and i think in AAA rossview may pull some upsets and mt. juliet isnt that bad either.  I will agree that blackman should still be ranked and greenville not

825656954[/snapback]

middle TN has been getting some props lately ,FRA, Hume- Fogg, CPA, Livingston, Station Camp are all ranked in the top 11 in the state in A/AA. and i think columbia academy is middle tn too. so middle tn has been getting some props. thats 6 out of the top 11 in the state. so i give all of those teams props.

middle TN has been getting some props lately ,FRA, Hume- Fogg, CPA, Livingston, Station Camp are all ranked in the top 11 in the state in A/AA. and i think columbia academy is middle tn too. so middle tn has been getting some props. thats 6 out of the top 11 in the state. so i give all of those teams props.

825657185[/snapback]

While these teams are quite good, they are in A/AA and I think his argument was for AAA. Are there any strong teams in Mid TN in AAA?