Besides Alcoa, Who will do well in 2-2a and why?

BossHog

About time we hear from you DEVILS97, havent heard a stupid remark from you in a while.. its good to have you back.. So, now that your Blue Devils have conquered a 30 game dry spell in 2a you think you guys can do it in 1a???

825714765[/snapback]

I am sure you are glad to have me back so you all will have something worth while to read. I am just dissapointed that Waggle can't defend his own worn out goofy post. Instead, he has to get a couple of cheerleaders like Kid03 and BigT2006 to talk for him.

Is Waggle (and yourselves BigT and Kid) high school,middle school, or little league cheerleaders? Good luck this season girls, hope you all win every competition that you cheer in.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure you are glad to have me back so you all will have something worth while to read.  I am just dissapointed that Waggle can't defend his own worn out goofy post.  Instead, he has to get a couple of cheerleaders like Kid03 and BigT2006 to talk for him.

Is Waggle (and yourselves BigT and Kid) high school,middle school, or little league cheerleaders?  Good luck this season girls, hope you all win every competition that you cheer in.

825715088[/snapback]

Nope. Not a cheerleader.. sorry to let you down.. but your avoiding the question all together.. Do yall have the ability to drop 30 straight in 1a?

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

everyone is having os as a push over but i think they will have a d that will surprize teams in 2-2a ball. there offense is improved with more size and an even spread of talent. the only thing that could hurt os chance at playoffs is injuries due to lack of depth to their roster.

everyone is having os as a push over but i think they will have a d that will surprize teams in 2-2a ball. there offense is improved with more size and an even spread of talent. the only thing that could hurt os chance at playoffs is injuries due to lack of depth to their roster.

825720424[/snapback]

Your comeing off a 1 and 9 season.

nobody is givin wartburg any credit at all...no credit to OS either...i had to give it to them last year when we played them we had to fight for 4 quarters...was a good game...with the new additions to the schedule i dont know alot about loudon or CAK except that CAK has a good passing game...we weill have to work hard in the secondary for that game...but i believe that the dogs from wartburg have a chance to be the surprise team of the season for some...

1. Alcoa..(unless they start there freshman the last half of the season)

2.Rockwood/Sweetwater/Wartburg

3.Rockwood/Sweetwater/Wartburg

4.O.S./Loudon/Cak

5.O.S./Loudon/Cak

6.Who knows about this spot..i would bet on cak or loudon because they have never been in this region...and its the toughest AA region in the state ..but you never know how its gunna go..We Will See

1. Alcoa

2. Loudon

3. CAK

4. Sweetwater

5. O.S.

6. Rockwood

7. Wartburg

I hate to dump on my alma Mater but with no o-line or d-line it really doesnt mater what the skilled players are like. Another concern is that the backs are about 1/2 the size of last years and is going to be fighting just to get out of the back field with waves of defenders pouring through the O-line this year. I look for 4 wins this year to be great from Rockwood and 2-8 to be the most likely thing but wouldnt not be surprised by 0-10 this year. I hope I'm wrong I'm not looking for much out of the Tigers this year.

Edited by rkwd2

No, I think the guys on the line this year are just going to be so undersized, inexperienced, and not all that tough, that theres going to be a deffensive-end permantly attached to Zach Breazelle. And on Defense Bryant Allen isnt going to have much room to make tackles because the opponets O-line is going to be in his face after pushing aside our D line men.