THSVikings2004

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be a GREAT season for the football fan. Teams playing teams they've never played before, uncertainty in teams that are usually pretty certain, teams rising form the ashes, new head coaches and teams moving around from division to division. Should make for a great year!! thumb

A lot of that happens every year, but this year it just seems more pronounced.

Tennessee High @ DB.

Both play Science Hill each year.  Good to see this old rivalry renewed. Big game for both schools and THS travels well (crowd). Also, isn't it DB's Homecoming?

825658849[/snapback]

Unfortunately, yes it is from what I've heard. I'm not bashing DB or anything it's just that it seems more crowded and stressful at homecoming games.

Elizabethton's homecoming was awesome last year with the fireworks, skydiving, and that t-shirt gun.

Edited by THSVikings2004

Maryville vs. Alcoa is gonna be a great game.  Hows the QB position looking in Maryville?

825656974[/snapback]

Maryville has two capable QB's in Hunt and Bennet. Both have strength. I see Hunt as the starter because of experience but Bennet I think is the future. I look for co-starters at first till one takes the reins. I think GQ will go with the kid who won't get the Reb's beat by forcing things to happen. The D and special teams will be the team’s main strengths. Maryville will be looking good by seasons end if injury don't cut too deep.

• 2 weeks later...
Cookeville vs. Ooltewah will be a good game, but its not all that important for either team. Cookeville will not have a region game for another two weeks after that game, so they will really be playing a lot of players in a lot of positions so they can see who can handle the pressure. Cookeville vs. Lincoln Co. would have been a better one to put on the voting.

Maryville has two capable QB's in Hunt and Bennet.  Both have strength.  I see Hunt as the starter because of experience but Bennet I think is the future.  I look for co-starters at first till one takes the reins.  I think GQ will go with the kid who won't get the Reb's beat by forcing things to happen.  The D and special teams will be the team’s main strengths.  Maryville will be looking good by seasons end if injury don't cut too deep.

825660657[/snapback]

FBE, you're my homie and all, but GOOD LORD, how many times are you gonna misspell BURNETTE's name? Not Bennet or barnett... :lol: thumb