who is the best freshman starting varsity in Tn

alquack611

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to say that he is THE best, But James "Turtle" Dickson from CSAS is a very good lefty. He was the teams top relief pitcher and he played left and center field with minimal errors. He also batted .565 leading the Chattanooga area unofficially because of his lack of atbats. I know CSAS doesnt play as difficult of a schedule as some teams, but next year in A he will be a monster sophomore along with Matthew Jones, a rising Junior pitcher who is underrated and not talked about.

Guest thedragon
I play on the same team as mason and he is the best catcher in knoxville you guys don't no what you are talking about he throws a 1.9 they timed him and he got it so i think i would no because i have a 2.0 and i am the back up so whatever you say about is not true he is the best freshman catcher and i am the 2nd my name is jake bynum come get gunned by me if you ever play catholic

825659393[/snapback]

You guys are full of it

Rockwood has a lot of good freshman.. Zach Breazeale and Zach duncan are two of the best freshmen pitchers possibly in state. They have both shut down Harriman, who has been ranked as high as 2 in the state. They also have two long ball hitters, Shane Doughty and Bryant Allen, both who are freshmen. Look for Rockwood to be a major force in a few years... GOOD LUCK TODAY....

Rockwood has a lot of good freshman.. Zach Breazeale and Zach duncan are two of the best freshmen pitchers possibly in state. They have both shut down Harriman, who has been ranked as high as 2 in the state. They also have two long ball hitters, Shane Doughty and Bryant Allen, both who are freshmen. Look for Rockwood to be a major force in a few years... GOOD LUCK TODAY....

825676774[/snapback]

Corban Joseph out of Franklin is one of the most talented freshmen by far.  I dont know his stats exactly, but he's hitting somewhere around .380 in class AAA, facing guys like Goodenow from Overton.  He's got a lot power also.  He hit a bomb against Hunters Lane Monday in regionals. If you don't know who he his by now, you'll hear a lot about him down the road. (Sonny Gray is pretty darn good also)

825675927[/snapback]

You might hear about him now. I hear he hit for the cycle and had an unassisted double play in Franklin's 14-2 victory over Wilson Central. Pretty impressive for a freshman, especially in a high pressured game like sectionals.