Harriman

wpasi

they may be better than their record.

their only losses were to Knox Halls and Cumberland Co. These were early season losses. Last night they defeated Cumberland Co. 7-1. Their earlier loss to Knox Halls was 4-3 and they should have won this game. they have had some injuries, but everyone has played well.

Solid team! Should make a run for the title if everyone stays healthy and Eble can pitch. Coach Adcox has done a great job with this group. Unfortunantely, most are seniors. With Hall, Eble, Hampton, etc., leading the way, these guys are having an outstanding year. You could say that Cummings has stepped up big, but what about Thomas? Got to be the surprise of the year!

Good luck during tournaments! Go big Blue!!

Harriman is definitely not ashamed of losing to Knox Halls. Halls may be the best team in the state. I mentioned this because of the good game that this was. Also Eble has been injured since the first game and has been used only as a desiginated hitter. However, Saturday, he played second base against Cumberland County and threw well from there. Hopefully he will be able to pitch by tournament time. Harriman has a very sound pitching crew as evidenced by their recomr.

Once again goose your right on top of things. I think everyone knows this is Bo from Oneida. YEs, Eble pitched a few innings against us tonight in our double-header. The first game ended in a 11-1 score and the second game with a 10-0 score. They are the most solid team I have seen Harriman with in years. With Hall, Grizz, and Eble on the team, you have three great leaders right there. Good luck to the boys down on the river as we head into the last week of the regular season.