The Best Fans

thatoneguy

After my first forum about this subject was taken off for some unspecified reasons, we will once again attempt to tackle this subject. I believe that my Maryville Maniacs and I have the meanest, and toughest student section in the East Tennesse area. No one has come close to being as loud as we are. Just ask Bearden, Farragut, Science Hill, and Soddy Daisy just to name a few. I hope my boy the Rebel Raider will get my back and all of the other Maryville fans. But, with that said, does anyone beg to differ?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BigG what school do you support?

825663973[/snapback]

I am a strong supporter of CAK.

I have nothing against roudy fans, or against being a die hard school fan. I just prefer not to talk smack. But, I think it is great that you support your soccer team. You just do it differently than I would.

Its definitely great to hear about fans gettin rowdy for their teams. That's what school sports are all about. I know from memphis Houston and MUS's fans definitely get rowdy and sometimes controversial(i.e. seen some guys get thrown out of games) but its all in good fun. Best game I saw for fan involvement was MUS-Houston...both crowds were really getting into trying to outdo each other.

no one is as hardcore as we are. the Maryville Maniacs will destroy pillage and burn all the opponents we face. and our fans ransack their homes after we beat them up and down the field. and those of you who want to say something about me talking trash just ask anyone in the football boards about trash talking, i am the champion of it, so dont even try to compete

No one can compare to the rowdiness and faithfulness of the maryville maniacs...i once witnessed a kid on the other team just start bawling right in the middle of the game from all the insults hurled at him...i don't blame him, i couldn't have taken it either...oak ridge players better beware tonight, maybe bring earplugs

RebelRaider Posted Today, 12:28 PM

no one is as hardcore as we are. the Maryville Maniacs will destroy pillage and burn all the opponents we face. and our fans ransack their homes after we beat them up and down the field. and those of you who want to say something about me talking trash just ask anyone in the football boards about trash talking, i am the champion of it, so dont even try to compete

That might be the dumbest thing i have ever heard on any thread....what does trash talking prove anyway?

I didnt think Maryville's fans were all that great. I mean i guess you could make the excuse that it was against william blount but still if they are so rowdy you would expect them to be rowdy no matter what.... and they werent....

Having great fans is good and all, but they can't win games no matter how crazy they are. It comes down to the players to get the job done. The fans can scream and yell all they want, but that won't make the ball fly into the goal.

Announcements