What teams are the most underrated?

CaNyOuTaKeIt

Hickman County is underrated.  They looked really good in district 11.  I think they will put up a fight in the region.  I believe they go up against Hunters Lane.  If their pitcher has the right ump, watch out!

825673476[/snapback]

I agree with Hickman County. Because I haven't heard much on them until District tournament time. But it sounds like they are playing very good. Some big wins last week for HC. Also Hunters Lane is not ever given much respect around town.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Hickman County. Because I haven't heard much on them until District tournament time. But it sounds like they are playing very good. Some big wins last week for HC. Also Hunters Lane is not ever given much respect around town.

825674265[/snapback]

Hickman County is always a team to watch come tourny time. Same pitcher will be throwing against HL, just like 03 in the region finals. HL has to hit her early, or it could be a long day.

Hickman County is always a team to watch come tourny time. Same pitcher will be throwing against HL, just like 03 in the region finals. HL has to hit her early, or it could be a long day.

825674472[/snapback]

Hickman county has one of the best pitchers around. They are the ones that need to find a way to score a run early, and then ride her back

• 3 weeks later...

Oakdale has been underated. They have a rough season with losin their pitcher in a car accident. She is now back to pitching again and will return to the 2006 season I can promise you they will upset a lot of teams this season with her coming back a sophomore pitcher who pitches close to 58 mph. Oh yeah!

Give the Oakdale Lady Eagles some creidt!

Oakdale has been underated. They have a rough season with losin their pitcher in a car accident. She is now back to pitching again and will return to the 2006 season I can promise you they will upset a lot of teams this season with her coming back a sophomore pitcher who pitches close to 58 mph. Oh yeah!

Give the Oakdale Lady Eagles some creidt!

825686165[/snapback]

Gibson, glad your pitcher is back healthy again...however, maybe from where you are from, 58 mph is fast, but from where I'm from, thats good batting practice speed. The top pitchers throw it in the low to middle 60's.

Gibson, glad your pitcher is back healthy again...however, maybe from where you are from, 58 mph is fast, but from where I'm from, thats good batting practice speed. The top pitchers throw it in the low to middle 60's.

825686435[/snapback]

Wrong. Good pitchers can throw 40, 50, 60 or 65. What makes a good pitcher is excellent control , pitches that Really work as opposed to those that kinda sorta work, and being able to consistantly change speeds! A top speed of 58 is not batting practice if she can do these things.

Wrong. Good pitchers can throw 40, 50, 60 or 65. What makes a good pitcher is excellent control , pitches that Really work as opposed to those that kinda sorta work,  and being  able to consistantly change speeds! A top speed of 58 is not batting practice if she can do these things.

825686526[/snapback]

You show me a pitcher in high school that throws it 40 or 50 mph, and she and her 3rd basemen had better be wearing protective gear from head to toe because the ball will be hit back at them twice as hard as they are throwing.

You show me a pitcher in high school that throws it 40 or 50 mph, and she and her 3rd basemen had better be wearing protective gear from head to toe because the ball will be hit back at them twice as hard as they are throwing.

825686666[/snapback]

I have seen a great hitting team be shut out by a slow pitcher because it isn't seen that much, and especially if they aren't used to it. Some fast pitchers will also only throw change ups to some teams because they know thats a weakness