District 6 AA Tourney

DelTavian

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hixson flat out laced into both jones and kopek... and after their somewhat classless display by their fans and coaches, marion somewhat deserved this whooping. i was glad i attended this one, even though hixson fell short last night.

the entire team hit well, even though a bullk of the shots were at-em balls. ramsey, on the other hand, hit shots over the fence with a 3 run jack in the first inning, and a solo to follow it later in the game.

smalley threw very, very, very well; including a no-hitter, and several strikeouts. i don't have a number on the Ks because i was too busy watching all of those whiffs!

good game hixson, and good luck monday at home... i'll be there.

Marion players weren't the ones throwing stuff and causing a stir after the game. As I said before it was an emotional game for Marion (and Hixson from what happened after), coming off a big win just to get to Hixson and then to win and force the if nec. game. Give them a little credit!

As for the classless comment, like I said Hixson don't have much room to talk. I have talked to many others who attended to get there read on the umpiring and coach issue and those who were not there for Marion or Hixson don't quite see it your way, as a matter a fact they think the umpires weren't very good and said they didn't hear Marion's coach say anything. That he only came out to question some close calls which is totally in his right.

Congrats to the players of both, for advancing. Hixson was the better team in the finals. Looked like Marion was low on energy and the 3 run homer in the first took a lot out of them. By the way just a side note....5 of Hixson's 8 came with 2 outs.

McClure y do u have to get on here talking crap if im not mistaken you didnt do to much the whole tournament, except to be a wuss about a marion player saying a cursed word wooo big deal you are in high school, and for yall ripping jones and pek they both was tired and dehydrated even before the game started so quit bein a little baby.

Edited by wangtang11

McClure y do u have to get on here talking crap if im not mistaken you didnt do to much the whole tournament, except to be a wuss about a marion player saying a cursed word wooo big deal you are in high school, and for yall ripping jones and pek they both was tired and dehydrated even before the game started so quit bein a little baby.

825671872[/snapback]

They was tired and dehydrated? :D They should have eaten their Wheaties and drank their Powerade and Water! You're the one can't take him gettin on your boys. Just let it go, you're both in region! Maybe 4 days will give those two enough time to rest and hydrate! thumb

Uhh, that used to be called CLUTCH hitting!  I'm not sure what you call it now.

825671913[/snapback]

Just a guess but i think he was trying to give y'all credit here. As far as wangtang, don't make excuses for travis and the pek, if they are goin to step on the field/court or anything else there are no excuses, if it's that bad don't show up ready to play. Congrats to marion for "upsetting" their way to the region (even though i think it's the way it should be) and congrats to hixson on claiming the 6AA title, you obviously were the better team last night. Now represent district 6 well and good luck to both.

825671872[/snapback]

mcclure did get the final two RBIs in the grundy game, which hixson won, 6-4, imagine that... 6 - 4 = 2... two RBIs, what a coincidence.

be a wuss about a marion player saying a cursed word wooo big deal you are in high school

825671872[/snapback]

so you condone profanity... that's how it is in marion. if tssaa condoned profanity, then there wouldn't be a rule, would there? well, down here in hixson at least we use the correct tenses of verbs when speaking.

ex: "they both WAS tired..."

correction: since they is a plural pronoun, the verb should coincide with its subject. therefore, you should've used WERE instead.

i might not be an english teacher, but two years of college have at least taught me subject verb agreement.

oh yeah, check your source... but nokona2 isn't mcclure, its his best friend that was the #2 man on the golf team... hence the 2 at the end of nokona.