D-B Indians RED HOT!

ArtVandalay

dafuture what do you have to say now? Huh? Huh? I'm waiting. That's right. Just keep that mouth shut! The Toppers sure shut your boys up tonight. Not only did the baseball team shut your boys up, the soccer team shut some more of your boys up.

825671333[/snapback]

Let me shut you up surferboy,

2004-2005 District Championships:

Dobyns-Bennett - 17 (18 after baseball tonight!)

Science Hill - 8

Enough said.

PS - South WILL win the soccer game tonight!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No body even mentioned DB gettin shut down by a sophmore on the mound. Zach Howell pitched extremely good in the situation he was put in. To pitch against DB this supposed powerhouse after not throwin in almost two weeks and shut them down for 7 innings. Howell would have had a shut out if it wasnt fot the two errors. And by the way all u DB fans u think Hoilman isnt for real wait til hes a senior and see how real he is see if u all beat him.

I really love how you Science hill fans beat db for just the second time this season and all you can do is talk about how bad db is.... if there all bad like you say then how come they were the ones who got the steak dinner for having a perfect conference record????? How come they beat you by slaughter rule the last time yall played???? Yall definetly do not think things through at all.... I mean if I was as bad of an underachieving team as science hill has been this year id be thanking the lord for the wins instead of trying to trash talk the other team afterwards... especially when you have to play them again the next night.... Get ready cause i feel something big coming on.....

Let me shut you up surferboy,

2004-2005 District Championships:

Dobyns-Bennett - 17 (18 after baseball tonight!)

Science Hill - 8

Enough said.

PS - South WILL win the soccer game tonight!

825671846[/snapback]

Aw look BigReno's coming to his girlfriend's rescue. That's sweet. Really, it is. Next time I have something to say to you I'll put your name in there. My message was for dafuture. Learn to read before you open your mouth.

As much as it pains me to do so... I must give the toppers credit for showing up and showing db up for the second straight night... Whoever got all mad about the Julio Franco thing needs to chill out and realize a joke when they see one... and as for your boy I still don't think he can be considered the real deal but for a second straight night he has pushed me that much closer to believing it... I'm a big person and can give credit where credit is due and this toppers team is playing some baseball right now.... Hopefully DB will get back on track in the regionals and maybe again... Oh and surf dude id chill out on reno hes been known to hack into peoples computers find out where they live and go to their house and destroy the person.... hes crazy....

for all of u hatin on Paul sayin he isnt the real deal needs to watch wut they say becuz it might come back to bite u just like it did tonight. Hoilman comes in with one out after shoun gives up a grand slam and gets ur beloved Derek Trent to ground out and strikes out Duran on three staight 86 mph fastballs oh by the way since when is a 16 yr old kid throwin 87 for strikes hits a game winning grand slam the night before and wins tournament MVP not considered the real deal

Edited by fire30

Ok so he struck Duran out.... that definetly doesnt make him the real deal... I hate to break it to you that your little sweetheart isnt as highly regarded as he is in your two's own little world, but... Duran has a habit of striking out... nothing bad against him... but its the truth.... You see this is why I cant stand any of you Science hill people... I tried to be civil and give yall props but yall come back trash talking like crazy.... Congrats you won district by coming back from the losers brackett cause you got beat by DB by slaugter rule... hope yall enjoyed it cause im pretty sure your gonna get waxed by whoever you play first in regionals... now get off our DB thread and go start your own Science hill ones... cause yall are definetly fair weather friends and only get on here the day that you have a chance of winning districts...