D-B Indians RED HOT!

ArtVandalay

D-B is on Fire baby!! 15 BIG W's in a row and the District Tournament is on the Horizon in JC. Coach Ritz has really brought this TEAM along well, early on they were feeling there way, winning here and there and then, BOOM, it all came together. The Indians went 12-0 in the highly competetive Big 7 Conference and the battle for second place is way way back.

If the Indians bow out in the District, ok (but don't count on it)... it is has been a great year... 26-6. But make no mistake about it, this is a TEAM for the present and the future. Super Soph's are not only playing, but leading the way and the next 2 Seasons will be more of the same, but perhaps even in much more convincing fashion. The mix of solid Sr's and the loaded Soph's has been dominate in recent games.

Way to go Indians.. nice job. Keep it up this Weekend in JC..

Hey WaCoCoJaCo.... tell Spear Gomer says hey!!

Giddy Up

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is ben davis playing for DB?... i went to a baseball camp with him a few years back and I know he was going to DB that next year. he'd be a sophomore this year.

825666450[/snapback]

Yeah Ben is playing this year. Hes also a killer linebacker and runningback so be looking for his name on here in a year or two.

Sat. 15-2 whipping of Lee High School Generals (Va.) keeps the Tribe primed for more. Sunday the Indians will play Sullivan South in the District Round 2. Pay-back time in this one, as the Rebels knocked DB out last season. I think DB has beaten South all 3 times they have played this year.

Duran Duran Ferguson is on the mound today. Duran just committed to play Baseball for the Univ. of Kentucky. Way to go Duran Duran!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

An 11-1 spanking on tails of the Toppers has the Indians in the #1 slot of the District Finals. Ben Allen went the distance on the mound and the hits just keep on coming when the Chop Shop is batting. Thats 18 W's in a row, and most of them have been by slaughter rule. They will have to be beaten twice for someone to take the District away from them. The Tribe will play the winner of the Sullivan South vs JC Toppers, looser of that game has the rest of the school year off. It should be South vs DB in the Finals.

DB is in the Regions. Win the District and the Indians will play a Region Home Game.

This is a special DB Team

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Speaking from a players standpoint im just glad to see some interest from some fans on here finally. you guys had me worried were in the middle of a long winning streak and there isnt even a thread on here talking about it. for those of you who havent made it out to a game this year bearing some miracle we should play at home on monday at j. fred (which just underwent a little facelift and looks really nice right now). Thanks to everyone who is backing the tribe cause this is a special team.

WOOO, that's right baby. I'm back. Just got a new computer from a local garage sale so i can start posting on here about how the Indians are beasting. Man to bad for Halls that they didn't lose to Oak Ridge, cause now they will have to end their season with a slaughter rule, it's a shame but it's going down. Good luck Lips

Yea, when is the D-B team going get recognition. This team is outstanding. No one realizes that this team could possibly be a contender for the state title this year.

Next game Wed. May 11, 2005 @ Cardinal Park, JC

It will be against either SH or South, also there might be a change in the game times, due to rain today. I will try and keep it posted though. Come support the Tribe!

Roll Tribe Roll <_<

Any idea who will Pitch the Finals for the Indian? Maybe Mays? Is it too soon for Duran Duran to go again? I think it is. Whoever is Pitching, I just want the Hitting to keep going the way it has been. It's hard too loose (19 W's in a row) when you are getting 15-20 hits a game.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!