D-B Indians RED HOT!

ArtVandalay

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hoilman hit a grand slam tonight to win the game for SH..7-2...hes the real deal

825671183[/snapback]

I mean im a good sport i'll give him props for the grand slam off the sophmore... but the real deal??? I don't know about all that I think hes gonna have to do that kinda stuff all the time to be concidered that... the real deal is Julio Franco... once Hoilman gets to that status ill conceed that he is the real deal.... until then he will forever be the guy who prolonged science hill's district championship loss by one game....

dafuture what do you have to say now? Huh? Huh? I'm waiting. That's right. Just keep that mouth shut! The Toppers sure shut your boys up tonight. Not only did the baseball team shut your boys up, the soccer team shut some more of your boys up.

Red Hot? Man that's funny. Looked stone cold tonight to me.

whose talkin about the real deal im the real real deal, anyway db lost ok whatever anybody can be beat, lets just see what happens tomorrow night, leftfielder for db was thrown out of the game, what happen, he seems like a kid with a chip on his shoulder. i guess he has to serve a 2 game suspension. db and sh better be ready for jeff co cause there the real deal.

Edited by the real deal

I mean im a good sport i'll give him props for the grand slam off the sophmore... but the real deal??? I don't know about all that I think hes gonna have to do that kinda stuff all the time to be concidered that... the real deal is Julio Franco... once Hoilman gets to that status ill conceed that he is the real deal.... until then he will forever be the guy who prolonged science hill's district championship loss by one game....

825671309[/snapback]

Ok that could have been the most stupid quote EVER... you are sitting here comparing a sophmore in the big 7 to Julio Franco...... AND your sophmores.... they carried the team tonight... Bo came in throwin mid 80's ..... and didnt make it out of the inning... Your great defensive team... there shortstop couldnt make a play to first...

there is no way that science hills sophmores are better than dbs are there 3 soph hitting over 400 and is there anyone with 12 hr i didnt think so and hoilman you have to be joking either that or you havent been to a game this year the kid looks like opie taylor and if memory serves correctly which it does he lost to db at cardinal park earlier in the year so i dont know where you were going with that one and i remember 1 hit he got against the tribe all year basically he is horrible. im still laughing that indirecltly you compared him to derek trent who if people dont hate on a soph will make all-state this year. thanks for the laugh though

tonights game will be another display of indian power with an easy win

Who's laughing now???

WOW....... this thread has went wild. Having seen both teams sophs for several years, I can tell you first hand they are both fantastic on the baseball field. I'd have to give the edge to SH's young men by a very slight margin. Burton does a great job on the mound, but I think his deal is at QB. Hoilman has a very descent stick but his ticket is on the mound.

As far as the varsity teams........ play 10 games and DB will win 6-7 of them.

Both teams have a bunch of potential, but DB is more experienced. SH's best years are in front of them.

Congrats to SH, but DB might catch up to you in the Regionals. Good luck to both B)

ok u think that the DB sophmores can beat the science hill sophmores well if u do (which i kno a lot of u do) ur just plain stupid. Last year as freshmen (which i kno some of u alls freshmen were on varsity bfd) science hill beat DB 2 or 3 times not to mention in the summer when they played against each other in USSSA tournaments. The Johnson City Heat (which is primarily made up of science hill sophmores) beat the kingsport team i dont kno 6 or 7 times last summer and were ranked No. 9 in the Nation where as the kingsport indian were ranked 18th and if u think im full of crap then check it out for urself

USSSA.com Rankings

825670958[/snapback]

First of all you just gave us all USSSA rankings. Thats weak USSSA has gone downhill the past few years. If you want to brag then get on a real AAU team.

there is no way that science hills sophmores are better than dbs are there 3 soph hitting over 400 and is there anyone with 12 hr i didnt think so and hoilman you have to be joking either that or you havent been to a game this year the kid looks like opie taylor and if memory serves correctly which it does he lost to db at cardinal park earlier in the year so i dont know where you were going with that one and i remember 1 hit he got against the tribe all year basically he is horrible. im still laughing that indirecltly you compared him to derek trent who if people dont hate on a soph will make all-state this year. thanks for the laugh though

tonights game will be another display of indian power with an easy win

Who's laughing now???

825671582[/snapback]

Yeah im not a fan of either team , but i was glad to see DB get beat because they are way to cocky. As of Trent making all state, doubt it. He can hit alright but he hasnt showed much when he sees really good pitching.