D-B Indians RED HOT!

ArtVandalay

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Bud stated, the UT signee is Drew Bowlin, who is a catcher, a pitcher, and the Patriots power hitter. Drew was clocked at 94 this summer, and consistently throws high 80's, low 90's.

Its alright.....But i thought a pitcher signed also??

The pitcher I think you`re talking about is Adam Chapman, but he signed with Milligan not UT

As Bud stated, the UT signee is Drew Bowlin, who is a catcher, a pitcher, and the Patriots power hitter. Drew was clocked at 94 this summer, and consistently throws high 80's, low 90's.

The pitcher I think you`re talking about is Adam Chapman, but he signed with Milligan not UT

825674012[/snapback]

Oh ok thanks JC, But who is Adam Chapman and what are some of his stats?

It's just amazing how anyone who follows this rivalry can call their shot a week in advance. As I said, "blood letting". Big game, Region Title, no where to hide, I've seen this movie before and I know how it ends every time!

Nice try illpete, but perhaps you don't understand the hatred in this rivalry.  No one need try to mamby pamby it as something different, the two schools really dislike one another.  Science Hill has a massive D-B complex based on their general inferiority versus them in sports as the years go by.  Yes, they win occasionally (as they did tonight), but by the by, it's D-B that holds the major records, D-B that generally beats them, and D-B that they can't get out of their minds.  No one probably appreciates just how bad Science Hill's self image is due to the set-your-clock butt kicking they get every year in football to start the whole school year. 

Conversely, D-B can be a moody bunch, and when their kids get pi$$y, they gag it up and perpetuate the "choker" label.  Mark my words, the biggest game next week for D-B is the 1st one.  A re-match with Science Hill for the Region title will be a blood letting.  Why?  Because the D-B kids will have had time to get over their PMS fits they occasionally throw, they will have gotten a win, and that old November like-it's time to kill 'em in football-mentality will take over.

825672507[/snapback]

What's the matter there Cyclone, got a little Tribe envy working? I called this thrashing a week ago, and I pointed that out tonight. A little sensitive aren't you? How's 'Betsy's baseball team doing....oh, never mind. Perhaps you're one of many Elizabethton types that will never recover from that beating that a very average D-B team slapped on Witten and friends when they were #1. Heh heh, you didn't want to go here did you?

man you are really good. Know everything about absolutly nothing. Or is it nothing about everything.

825677240[/snapback]

What's the matter there Cyclone, got a little Tribe envy working?  I called this thrashing a week ago, and I pointed that out tonight.  A little sensitive aren't you?  How's 'Betsy's baseball team doing....oh, never mind.  Perhaps you're one of many Elizabethton types that will never recover from that beating that a very average D-B team slapped on Witten and friends when they were #1.  Heh heh, you didn't want to go here did you?

sir...please dismount your horse...

Haha this reminds me of that McDonald's commercial, what is it? "I'm loven it" Listen suferer dude who doesn't live close to any ocean. I replied to a Science Hill fan that was bashing D.B. If you don't thnk so go up a couple of posts and look at what that clown said.Thanks man. But anyways since I am the one who always starts the trash talking.....have a nice ride down to Knoxville. The funny thing is though, I do want you all to beat Farragut. I mean East Tennessee needs to make a stand, but don't get me wrong, if we meet at state, we will get the slaughter rule in the 5th, you know why? Because the umpires that aren't from around the Johnson City area have the right strike zones. But hey its been fun playing you guys.

dafuture what do you have to say now? Huh? Huh? I'm waiting. That's right. Just keep that mouth shut! The Toppers sure shut your boys up tonight. Not only did the baseball team shut your boys up, the soccer team shut some more of your boys up.

Red Hot? Man that's funny. Looked stone cold tonight to me.

825671333[/snapback]