District 7 and 8 AAA Scoreboard Update

borodbackscoach

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the final game played? like the last to teams. where do they play? thanks.

825668044[/snapback]

at the higher seed's field.

If Siegel faces Blackman in the finals the game will be at Blackman.

If Blackman was to face Warren County in the Finals it would be at

Warren Co.

If Lebanon was to face Blackman in the finals it would also be at

Blackman.

See what I mean?

wow Oakland got it handed to them but good job Mitch with that homerun same to Chad as he hit another bomb and what a great job Siegel is doin wow i think earlier in this i said that Riverdale would win and Siegel would earn alot of respect that seems to be the case as of right now

wow Oakland got it handed to them but good job Mitch with that homerun same to Chad as he hit another bomb and what a great job Siegel is doin wow i think earlier in this i said that Riverdale would win and Siegel would earn alot of respect that seems to be the case as of right now

825668095[/snapback]

Riverdale still got to go through Oakland/Blackman. Rest assured, if you have to go through Oakland again, it wont be so easy, dont be suprised if Riverdale has 1 strike against them, and thats assuming if they make it to the finals.

Edited by OaklandGrad

825668095[/snapback]

Tennyson Dodd, Drew Fann, and Tye McCleary hit homeruns for Oakland. Justin Jones and Chad Hunter also had HRs. Good game to all these guys, and good game Riverdale. Looking pretty strong in the tournament.

Riverdale still got to go through Oakland/Blackman. Rest assured, if you have to go through Oakland again, it wont be so easy, dont be suprised if Riverdale has 1 strike against them, and thats assuming if they make it to the finals.

825668117[/snapback]

Even though the score was 18-7, anybody at the game would tell you that Riverdale's win wasn't easy