region 4 AAA

mjuhb

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

yes, i think you are right Let'em Play .. Siegel got Killians pitch count up and finally got 4 runs off of him before they pulled him ... i think his final total pitch count was around 130-140

this is exactly what they have to do to beat Morris ... get his pitchcount up

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i think you are right Let'em Play .. Siegel got Killians pitch count up and finally got 4 runs off of him before they pulled him ... i think his final total pitch count was around 130-140

this is exactly what they have to do to beat Morris ... get his pitchcount up

825673441[/snapback]

tullahoma wins in 5 people are siegel to much credit and tullahoma to little i think the most hits morris has given up year is 6 siegel will be lucky to get 2 hits plus if siegel does hit him tullahoma has a great defence to back him up

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

If anyone can get the job done , it is LEFTY. He has won some HUGE games for Siegel and will not lose his cool. PLUS... The D will back him up. Go Stars!

825673336[/snapback]

Are you making the drive to Tullahoma? Want to call me and exchange scores ever few innings?

email me at david@riverdalewarriors.com to exchange cell phone #'s :ph34r:

siegel has shown that they can hit a pretty good fastball pitcher in Killien who touched something like 93 this year. But remember thats only touching and he does not have that good of an offspeed pitch which he didnt throw near enough. Morris on the other hand throws his curveball with almost the same consistency as his fastball. And not even to mention his 12 to 6 curve comming in there in the low 80s...Robberts fastball is barely that. With Morris averaging thats AVERAGING 93 I just think that he along with some timely hitting from Tullahoma will be too much for siegel.

Wel I can tell you that they had 10 hits against Riverdale and were up on them til Jones hit a grand slam.

So you just keep on doubting....folk said they couldn't beat Cookeville, Warren  County, Mt Juliet......the list goes on. Go ahead and over look them.....that is EXACTLY the way that we like it.

And give me LEFTY over any pitcher's name you want to throw out.

825673982[/snapback]

wow an oakland fan talking about siegle and saying we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

hope you get to come down and see morris pitch............then tell us what u think about him tuesday. his stuff is nasty.......