goles

jsmann

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Bruins do play a few top quality teams, but for the most part play a fairly weak schedule. 

We play too many teams, partly because of our district, that aren't too strong.

825673457[/snapback]

i think u are wrong because ravenwood is a good team and franklin, centennial are all good team. brentwood is good but ur not the only team in the district that is good

WOW!! i couldnt pass this up. how in the world can you spell it gole. wow. thats probably the worst spelling i have ever witnessed on here, and there is some pretty bad spelling that goes on in a sports message board. hahaha no offense or anything. but its G O A L.

825671894[/snapback]

In order to teach people some language here and stuff.... GOLES is spanish for GOALS so he actually used that word in a very good spot.... so please people stop saying crap about the guy's spelling skills will you? This is message board to talk about sports not level of education in schools.

Edited by disturbedboy86

Lowder may be the best goalscorer in TN but, in my personal opinion, I think Daniel Kelly is the best all-around player in the state.  No, he didn't score 8 goals against Page but I believe he has a few caps for the u-16 national team.

825673032[/snapback]

yes he is a very good player and by the way i heard he got called into residency, congrats to him

In order to teach people some language here and stuff.... GOLES is spanish for GOALS so he actually used that word in a very good spot.... so please people stop saying crap about the guy's spelling skills will you? This is message board to talk about sports not level of education in schools.

825674622[/snapback]

You must attend Lincoln County with jsmann. Spanish for goal is meta. Spanish for stupid is estúpido. But you probably knew that.