halls and farragut?

SPUNKMEYER

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning this game provides a home-field for the Sectional and it offers some bragging rights, but that's a bonus.

The real prize comes in Friday's Sectional. Based on pitching deployment it appears that both coaches are thinking ahead to Friday. Halls seems to have an advantage having someone like Phibbs to hand the ball to in addition to Larsen and Lockwood.

Winning this game provides a home-field for the Sectional and it offers some bragging rights, but that's a bonus.

The real prize comes in Friday's Sectional.  Based on pitching deployment it appears that both coaches are thinking ahead to Friday.  Halls seems to have an advantage having someone like Phibbs to hand the ball to in addition to Larsen and Lockwood.

825675541[/snapback]

Agreed. Phibbs and Buchanan can very capably handle the duties against Farragut, leaving Halls with Lockwood and Larsen to come back with in the sectional game to get to the Spring Fling.

it was about this time or actually earlier that Phibbs got his head on straight and was sitting them down with ground balls and such. last year was nasty when Halls and Farragut met in this "bragging rights" game, but i dont know about this year. Halls faced a decent pitcher last night and the umpire was ringing them up on some nasty pitches but it was def. both ways but as long as ive been there bad officiating has got in the heads of Halls players including myself. all that is besides the point-they faced a decent pitcher and didnt do so great with the sticks. they're gonna have to step it up. Farragut has proved that they can be beat this year so this will be a good spectating game. hope to see you all run through my home place here in Halls and watch a good ball game that basically means very little. lol

**attendence last night was CRAZY at Halls-never seen that many people at that field-great showing my SD fans, Halls fans, and just the community itself**

it was about this time or actually earlier that Phibbs got his head on straight and was sitting them down with ground balls and such.  last year was nasty when Halls and Farragut met in this "bragging rights" game, but i dont know about this year. Halls faced a decent pitcher last night and the umpire was ringing them up on some nasty pitches but it was def. both ways but as long as ive been there bad officiating has got in the heads of Halls players including myself. all that is besides the point-they faced a decent pitcher and didnt do so great with the sticks.  they're gonna have to step it up.  Farragut has proved that they can be beat this year so this will be a good spectating game.  hope to see you all run through my home place here in Halls and watch a good ball game that basically means very little. lol

**attendence last night was CRAZY at Halls-never seen that many people at that field-great showing my SD fans, Halls fans, and just the community itself**

825675560[/snapback]

As big as it was last night, it will be even larger tomorrow. Farragut will bring a lot of fans.

I'm planning on bringing my chair and finding a spot on the hill in left center to watch the game from.

HTV- whats up man? gah i miss getting on here from last year and hearing what you and bizazz had to say all the time. always on top of it all. lol :angry:

last night you couldnt move on the hill from the fence to the left of the foul poll all the way to center field. saw coach sharp there. he's a good guy-dont care what anyone says about him.

sorry HTV that wasnt intended for you- just a general statement.  (Coach Sharp as in the former coach for Karns)

825675578[/snapback]

No offense taken. I like Danny very much. I wouldn't be at all bothered if he were to be hired to replace Cale at Powell. Danny is an outstanding baseball coach.