halls and farragut?

SPUNKMEYER

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

b-dub whats up...it's one of your old boys. Nice to see ya talkin on here again. It's been a while it seems. Can't wait for tomorrow night's game. It's going to be one of the better ones this year hopefully. I think Phibbs will come out strong if he gets focused and I'm sure he will in this kind of game. No doubt Farragut's pitcher will come to play also, along with the rest of the squad but same for Halls. Should be a hard fought game all-around. No blowout in my opinion, just a close ballgame.

HTV- i got you now! i didnt know that. i knew he said he was going to last resign last year, but not this year. i had his wife at Halls-shes a lovely woman(one of my favorite teachers)...i would imagine its to be with his family for the most part.

gomerkid-i know exactly who that is! LOL hopefully he will come out strong. tomorrow is my birthday so im not going ot be able to make it to the game. make me proud and beat farragut! its not that i hate farragut or anything-heck im not even in high school anymore, but state champ. game loss 3-1 thats killer and seeing the boys i played with take for a change would be nice. but phibbs better come out strong, but if he doesnt i know he's got a good arm behind him! :) good luck to both teams!

HTV- i got you now!  i didnt know that.  i knew he said he was going to last resign last year, but not this year. i had his wife at Halls-shes a lovely woman(one of my favorite teachers)...i would imagine its to be with his family for the most part.

gomerkid-i know exactly who that is! LOL hopefully he will come out strong.  tomorrow is my birthday so im not going ot be able to make it to the game.  make me proud and beat farragut!  its not that i hate farragut or anything-heck im not even in high school anymore, but state champ. game loss 3-1 thats killer and seeing the boys i played with take for a change would be nice.  but phibbs better come out strong, but if he doesnt i know he's got a good arm behind him!  :lol:  good luck to both teams!

825676332[/snapback]

3-1...... theres no way farragut would have dropped that one though...