MTSCA All Middle Tennessee

coachd

Congratulations players! To be selected you had to be nominated and voted on by a panel of MTSCA coaches. Your high school coach must also be a member of MTSCA. Because of the large number of nominations and the huge amount of talent in Middle Tennessee, MTSCA has selected a lst and 2nd team. All players will be honored July 12th at the MTSCA All Star game where you will receive a plaque and tee shirt.

ALL MTSCA AAA TEAMS

1ST TEAM

Diane Shelton – Father Ryan

Chelsea Bailey – Wilson Central

Julie Towers – White House

Megan Williams – siegel

Courtney Smith – Shelbyville

Ashley Elrod – Rossview

Kaneeka Lyons – Riverdale

Angelica Wade – Riverdale

Falon Catalano –Riverdale

Whitney Horton – Lincoln County

Chelsea Owens – Lincoln County

Casey Teal – Hendersonville

Susan Davis – Columbia Central

Baillie Lott – Brentwood

Julie Harmon – Brentwood

Katie Rothamel – Brentwood

Lindsey Cavarra – Brentwood

Kassie Stanfill – Beech

Colby Wherry – Beech

2nd Team

Jackie West – Riverdale

Caitlin Cavarra – Brentwood

Emma DeKalb – Father Ryan

Nikki Birdsell – White House

Casey Adams – Antioch

Merrick Martin – Father Ryan

Ashley George – Wilson Central

Ashley Hayes – Warren County

Hillary Leftrick – Shelbyville

Susan Gray – Mt. Juliet

Jana Towry – Lincoln County

Jennifer Brewington – Lebanon

Kristy King – Hillwood

Jenny Bain – Hendersonville

Alexis Pinnell – Franklin

Chelsea Brown – Franklin

Tara Polk – Cookeville

Royesha Goodman – Columbia Central

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With any voting like this there is always going to be bias. No one said this is THE all-midstate team. It is the MTSCA all-midstate team. With that being said, there are still some very questionable picks and omissions. I guess I should attend more meetings or they should not limit themselves to players that play every weekend tourney. Sad. At least it is not as bad as the Tennessean All-Midstate team. :) Now that has been a joke for quite awhile.

Congrats to all of these young ladies.good luck in the future.bigchief what does playing weekend tournaments have to do with anything except girls get seen more.even if you do not agree with the list you should not make the ones on the list feel bad.it has been put on here over and over that to make the team your coach has to be a member.it is an honor to be on the team and the girls can be proud.

I would like to say a big thank you to the coaches that started this organization. You have started something fantastic with the scholarships you have awarded. Also with the all star game you give some seniors one last oppurtunity to play with other girls they have competed against for the last four years. As in any selection there is always someone left out deserving but this is true throughout life in many areas of life. For those that want to complain come up with a better system. Im sure the coaches will listen to any suggestion. To the schools not paticipating if i was a parent id be going to see my daughters coach immediately. He or she is letting a great oppurtunity go by for the young ladies of those teams. The fee to join the organization sure cant be the reason.To all the seniors this year GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE!

Any time you pick a team like this and give out awards no matter what organization is doing the picking or award giving, there will always be some people "who should have or should not have" been on the team. Sometimes it is legitimate and sometimes it is a case of my daughter is better than yours. If they even went purely off stats or if they took everything into consideration the same things would be said. I don't know any of the girls that made the team personally but congratulations to you all.

Actually, by being a member it is very much my business. It is supposedly represenative of the entire membership, which would include me. Are YOU a member? There is a HUGE difference between complaining and giving an opinion. I gave an opinion without bringing anyone into it personally. YOU took it the next step by naming me individually. You better check yourself first. I stated my opinion and now I am done. Look me up if you want to discuss it further. I am easy to find. Check your membership list, that is if you have one.