AA State Tourney

Baller677

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry every1 im not the one saying bad stuff about PF or ne 1 else when you see a bad reply like that please disreguard it some1 is signed on my name and keep posting stuff . Pigeon Forge is a tough team and i wouldnt over look any team that makes it to Memphis. Anyone of them can make some noise.

Edited by seymourbsbll19

I look for a Covington & Ripley rematch in the championship game.

825679819[/snapback]

I am from Covington and I agree that is a possibility, if and only if Covington throws Mathis in game 1. I was in knoxville this weekend and watched the Loudon game. And if Everett is on the mound for Loudon, Covington has to hold them to 1 or 2 runs to win. Mathis is the only arm in Cov. rotation that could do that.

I am from Covington and I agree that is a possibility, if and only if Covington throws Mathis in game 1.  I was in knoxville this weekend and watched the Loudon game. And if Everett is on the mound for Loudon, Covington has to hold them to 1 or 2 runs to win.  Mathis is the only arm in Cov. rotation that could do that.

825680973[/snapback]

Coach Thompson has always had a rule with Everett to not let him pitch without 3 days rest. It has ALWAYS been that way with Aaron. Coach Thompson would not run the chance of hurting one of his players. With that said, Justin Thompson will be your starting pitcher for the REDSKINS!

Edited by CardinalFan

Coach Thompson has always had a rule with Everett to not let him pitch without 3 days rest.  It has ALWAYS been that way with Aaron.  Coach Thompson would not run the chance of hurting one of his players.  With that said, Justin Thompson will be your starting pitcher for the REDSKINS!

825681020[/snapback]

It says a lot about a coach that looks out for the well being of his athletes even if it is the first round of the state tournament. That says a great deal about the progran that he runs. Watching them for the first time Sat. night they conducted themselves as a class act, well coached ball club. That is one thing you are finding less and less of. I commend him for that. I heard that Mathis will not throw game one either, so maybe we will see the Mathis-Everett matchup later on in the tourney. I think it would be one of the top pitching match ups of any class. Well, good luck to Loudon, but GO CHARGERS

SS or Ripley.. if southside's bats stay hot like they've been here lately they are UNSTOPPABLE it doesnt matter who you throw..1-9 it seems like every one of their hitters is a big threat..2 solid pitchers Matt Riley and Blake Talbot.. faced Talbot 3 times outstanding control to only be a sophomore.. not goin to blow anything by you but will definately keep you guessing..defensively SS isnt the best team ive seen but they always seem to manufacture runs and get the job done..gotta stay West tho for my pick.. GO SOUTHSIDE!!