• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the way I hear it went down.

1. Team Pride

2. West Tn Tigers/Elite

3. SSS -Nike

4. TN Elite

I saw some good games. I not going to lie that I wish we(SSS) would have won it but the teams that won played hard. Good luck to ALL TN TEAMS. Maybe this year we can support each other at National. If not o' well. TN has some good teams that sre going to Nationals..

What is the Stars story? Where are they from? Who is their coach?

They were a very inspiring group to watch. They competed with some very tough teams while playing only 5 players.

What is the rule on going to nationals? Can they pick up some players? Do they have more players or was that it?

Edited by TurnItUp

The way I understand the process, three teams advance to the Nationals as per state tourney play.

Four teams have qualified earlier via SRT play, so the next ranking teams in the state tourney in order of finish have qualified.

4+3= seven teams going to the national tourney. Eight teams were in the state tourney, so eighth place don't go. :blink:

The TN Stars were inspiring to watch, competing with some very tough teams, playing only 5 players. How are the going to go to nationals? Do they have more players or was that it?

825680377[/snapback]

Teams that qualify for the Nationals can pick up as many as three players off teams that didn't, to go with them. :)

I think the roster limit is 13. :blink:

Going with eight is certanly a challenge. B)

Edited by jimbo44