Regon 2-3A

running riot

ok bumps and bruises 6 games later lol. We will beat LA, AE, Kingston, Maybe AC, Dunno bout catholic, Fuloton  :P ,

825696194[/snapback]

All I hear from you is blah, blah, blah how that Scott Co. will beat up on everybody, from the way it looks everybody has got you already circled as a win. It must be bad to already be whipping post of the region. You may sneeak up on someone but it won't be LA, AE, Kingston or AC. You'll be lucky if you even make it to you horrific mark last year of 3-7

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post mssmoker.  You are right.  You got bragging rights now and deservely so.  I thought that team would fold.  Now the  team was very good but I thought didn't have the toughness.  They proved me wrong.  Good luck again.

825696410[/snapback]

Yes msmoker Fulton proved me wrong also in last yrs semi's against Smith Co. Thanks for welcoming LA Wildcats to your Region. Looking forward to see the Cat's play and compete in probably the toughest Region in the state. It will be a challenge for the Cat's to survive much less make the play-offs. But the Cat's won't be a whipping post for the teams in this Region like some of the posters think. They will give as good as they get. Looking forward to talking football with you again. Good luck to Fulton this year and congrats on back to back Gold Balls. thumb

Edited by Rocking Chair

All I hear from you is blah, blah, blah how that Scott Co. will beat up on everybody, from the way it looks everybody has got you already circled as a win.  It must be bad to already be whipping post of the region.  You may sneeak up on someone but it won't be LA, AE, Kingston or AC.  You'll be lucky if you even make it to you horrific mark last year of 3-7

825696635[/snapback]

3-7 in THIS REGION now last year smith county beat yuns twice once 12 to 6 i think and next 20 to 6 then Fulton whipped smith county 36 to nothin. Anyone has a chance of making a stand in the region and let them circle scott as a loss but when you go home you will be putting a big L by that game. Ask Ae they dont take Scott seriously regardless they have won but the games were undesiding until the end of the 4th. but just keep thinking Scott is a big push over. Scott may not do as well as i had hoped they lost a 4 year senior starting MLB and have 2 sophmores back there playing linebacker but these sophmores can play.

Edited by Cant Catch Me

Ask Ae they dont take Scott seriously regardless they have won but the games were undesiding until the end of the 4th.

825696679[/snapback]

The key to your post is, "Until the end of the 4th." AE can win by 1 or 2 points it don't matter, the only thing that matters is getting that Victory at the end of the game. I'm glad that you think Scott is the best team in the league because you play AE close to the last 5 minutes of the game. However, getting a victory should be your concern not how close you play against the Roadrunners.

Nah bro you can't use my saying.  Now let me explain something to you. 

1.  The only coach that's gone from last years 12-1 team is Coach Stevens.  Stevens associate head coach is now the HEAD COACH.  So please explain to me how AE has less coaching?

2.  Less Athletes:  You're wrong there too.  You can tell you don't know much about AE.  AE reloads every year.  You can ask anybody that.  Am I'm right KWALKER?  We lost Lil Albert and A. MAc and now AE "don't have any Athletes."  That's funny too.  YOU DON'T KNOW!!

3.  Less Experience?  In what area?  YOU DON'T KNOW!!

You don't know anything about AE so why in the world are you hating on them?  You're going to be in for a shock when AE make it to the Boro!!!

825695170[/snapback]

Maybe not less athletes....but younger, less experienced athletes. It's something every program goes through at one point or another....no need to get offeneded when someone poiints it out to you.

The key to your post is, "Until the end of the 4th."  AE can win by 1 or 2 points it don't matter, the only thing that matters is getting that Victory at the end of the game.  I'm glad that you think Scott is the best team in the league because you play AE close to the last 5 minutes of the game.  However, getting a victory should be your concern not how close you play against the Roadrunners.

825696861[/snapback]

I NEVER said we were the best team in the league. I said we arent the big pushovers that everyone makes us out to be.

Maybe not less athletes....but younger, less experienced athletes. It's something every program goes through at one point or another...

825697027[/snapback]

HaHaHa :) , you're starting to think like them. AE won't be as young as you think. The only young spot on the AE team will be the QB(hint hint, isn't Fulton in the same situation?) :) Also, Lil Albert and A. Mac were good but AE has more players that will step up and be better than those two. Trust me.... Those two trained the rising seniors and juniors and they'll be ready to exceed what those two did.

Edited by AERoadrunners

Actually ya'll are...I don't care what anybody says, but when they see Scott County on their schedules they automatically think W.  Sorry boys ya'll just dont have the athletes to compete. That #44 is the ONLY good player on the team. Sorry prove yaself b4 you talk trash

825697069[/snapback]

ok everyone put that W and dont take Scott seriously and see what happens. Scott has ALOT of talent coming up ask the AC, Campbell, and Catholics freshmen. The first step to winning is believing and confodence but I think you all know I have ALOT of confodence.